Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Roleplaying Thread  (Read 8169 times)

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
Roleplaying Thread
« on: August 09, 2016, 06:39:02 AM »

Today is the day
Time for me to find a way
For us to Role play

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
Re: Roleplaying Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 06:39:32 AM »

Roleplay #1:

Put down that x-box controller! I'm the pizza delivery man, and I need you to answer the door.

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 07:05:29 AM »

"I don't want to put down my Microsoft™ Xbox One™ controller, the front door is unlocked. Please step inside the front door and head past the entryway and you'll see i've left the payment on the counter next to the bottle of KY Jelly™ and my Medium "The Royal Dragon™" Bad Dragon© dildo. The payment agreed upon during the phonecall was 38.67 USD, plus 40% tip, that we both know is the standard going rate for a medium pepperoni pizza and 20 oz soda in the united states of america, GOD BLESS."

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 07:26:05 AM »

Roleplay #2:

Can I pet or touch your older dog? I'm some little kid on a bike who is just asking for trouble.

DirtyRed

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 07:31:35 AM »

ITT: Roals will be admitted

a worthless person

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 07:53:01 AM »

"Hey kid, just keep on rolling. This ol' dog's a hunting hound. Bought him to keep my daughters safe when I wasn't around. He's a killer. Not good around people he don't know. See his tail and his ears? Only reason he's not jumping on you and doin' his job, only reason he ain't growling or barking or snarling...only reason is because i'm here, holdin' his leash. If you're looking to pet a dog, head down to the dog park on 7th."

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 08:08:10 AM »

Roleplay #3:

I'm the cashier at your local Vietnamese restaurant, and I need to grab onto your nose and pinch and tug on it till it's all red.

McJongJing

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 08:23:44 AM »

Woah, hey buddy! Why you touching my nose for?!?! Sheesh, I don't remember grandpa telling me about THIS in his war stories.

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 01:25:18 PM »

Roleplay #4:

Let me stomp around in your garden and eat all the plants I cant identify. Can you please give me exactly whats coming to me? I'm some child

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 07:32:04 PM »

I shoot the boy with my rifle and then return to drinking beer on my porch with my dog.

a worthless person

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 09:25:57 PM »

For authenticities sake, what state/country does this take place in? I need to know if Kami gets arrested for life for this

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 09:32:26 PM »

Roleplay #5

Look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you. Stop playing with your shoes: I'm your father.

a worthless person

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2016, 09:40:40 PM »

Sorry dad, your fiancee says I might have low-grade aspergers since I don't look people in the eyes and tap my feet and such when i'm anxious. But don't worry, I was never diagnosed so the fear of ridicule and desire to look normal trained me to not outwardly show any of the more anti-social or violent or embarrassing symptoms.

McJongJing

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 10:25:12 PM »

Sorry dad, your fiancee says I might have low-grade aspergers since I don't look people in the eyes and tap my feet and such when i'm anxious. But don't worry, I was never diagnosed so the fear of ridicule and desire to look normal trained me to not outwardly show any of the more anti-social or violent or embarrassing symptoms.
Only LOW GRADE aspergers? Son we're high achievers in this house hold. You'll need to study more.

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2016, 04:30:04 AM »

Roleplay #6:

I'm getting my legs CRUSHED!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5