Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378]

Author Topic: General Chat  (Read 600109 times)

61e K-Macbeth

• 61e forever bros
Re: General Chat
« Reply #5655 on: April 18, 2023, 11:11:51 AM »

Actually talking about ChatGPT stuff at my job, I generally fix up computers/laptops/phones and maintain our websites and anything else in the realm of IT but now my bosses expect me to make up some blog posts about products.  They think because I do computer stuff that this falls into the same category because blogs are on a computer.  Such a waste of my time.  :angry:

Will just have to generate some robot blog posts.  :poh:

How good are the blogs you write up with señor gpt?

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #5656 on: April 18, 2023, 12:31:28 PM »

They think because I do computer stuff that this falls into the same category because blogs are on a computer

Oh hey, actual boomers  :laugh:

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #5657 on: April 23, 2023, 12:34:28 AM »

Introducing.... ChatGPT! the new AI toy taking the tech world by storm. I prompted it for a post on this forum:

:dance:
"Hello again, fellow princesses!

I just wanted to follow up on my previous post and share why I love Anime Princess Island. This forum has quickly become one of my favorite places to discuss and learn about all things anime and manga.

One of the things that I love about Anime Princess Island is how welcoming it is. From the moment I joined, I felt like I was part of a community of like-minded people who were all passionate about the same things that I am. The members here are all so kind and friendly, and it has been a pleasure getting to know them.

Another thing that I love about Anime Princess Island is how cute it is. The forum has a really fun and vibrant design, with lots of colorful images and characters. It's a joy to browse and explore, and it really helps to add to the overall atmosphere of the forum.

Lastly, I love that Anime Princess Island allows me to be myself. Here, I can talk openly and honestly about my love of anime and manga without fear of judgment. I can share my thoughts and opinions, and engage in thoughtful discussions with others who share my interests. It's a place where I can truly be myself and be surrounded by others who accept and understand me.

Thank you all for reading and take care!"

I think it did a splendid job :yay:

Have you gotten a chance to play around with it yet? It's a very powerful tool when it comes to programming because it can quickly summarize things for you and give relevant examples better than anything I've ever seen. You don't even need google or stackoverflow anymore. I recommend everyone to give it a shot! :wink:

Didn't say princessii. It's shit.

Ky

« Reply #5658 on: May 10, 2023, 06:36:07 AM »

How good are the blogs you write up with señor gpt?

I've been a bit too busy to even start.  Was hoping they kinda forget about it since by the time I can get to it maybe we will have some new person that it can be flicked off to. 

My creative writing is terrible in general. 

Aria

« Reply #5659 on: November 07, 2023, 09:23:09 AM »

I had a dream this site got closed a few days ago. Had a little goodbye message and stuff.
i just randomly remembered today and wasn't totally sure if it was a dream or real, so I came to check and I guess it was just a dream after all.

Pomfwall Riots

« Reply #5660 on: November 09, 2023, 08:51:53 PM »

Chell, API.  :wave:

I don't remember the translation loop I used to produce my posts anymore.
I don't know the new color codes to do the gimmick, either.
I'm glad you're still here though.
I hope all the princessii are doing well.   :love:

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #5661 on: December 26, 2023, 01:26:57 AM »

ahoy
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378]