Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: NEET Alice reaches out but "doesn't know how to reply anymore"  (Read 626 times)

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
NEET Alice reaches out but "doesn't know how to reply anymore"
« on: December 29, 2015, 11:10:36 AM »

Dear Pomo-chan,

Maybe I never did know how.  I reply, I discard.  My textual personality is too much to be.  They warn in The Bible that the tongue is the road to hell.

"Waiter, I changed my mind, no tongue."

The ASD is the last resort for scrambled brain winter syndrome.  It's the only non reptile place in cybertronic land.

So normally a this time on this weekday, I am at an 8 o'clock meeting.  I always go late, I don't know why, I just do.  So I go in last week, they are giving chips, 22 years, 18 years, all these guys have about the same amount of time.  The speaker guy looked at me as if I was a bug.  Oh, I can feel it.  So he makes the topic about how it used to be more...respected, some shit...the old timers would give ya the hairy eyeball if ya came in late.  And I had just come in late...the topic, with 40 people in attendance, was gonna be about me.  He throws it out there after he says his foolishness.  silence.  Then one of those guys raises his hand, starts talking about how bad being late is.

I get up, I walk out.  No scene, I just disinter myself peacefully.  I get in my truck, some guy I almost know comes after me.  I'm not gonna tell ya what I said.  So that was the last meeting I went to.  That's like a cult.  It isn't supposed to be that way.  They think I just came in for the first time, but groups in other towns tried to play that control shit on my 35 years ago.

I bet you know that it didn't work.  But anyway, the important part, that they forgot about, is that we go not to drink.  I stay here not to drink. Same difference, less anger.  I did good alone for 9 years.  when I started asd in 99, I had 6 years and then picked up in 2003.  Haven't put a year together since.
In my 7th month.  The ship sailed, I just have to be careful about the first one.  Had a lot of shit happen, lost all my friends, music, women (cept my buddy, a certain punk).  But this is how it was supposed to happen, I'm glad it finally got here. I had another overlapping issue.  I stopped that in late december.  So apparently, this is me.

OK, enough of that.  I just put together a kind of shop vac, a 'vaccmaster' that home depot finally mailed me.  I put the hose in, seemed weird, things flying around near the end. Had the hose on backwards, it's a leaf blower too.

With regards,
Alice

I press NEET Alice to try and fathom the murky depths of Brian's unicellular brain
with:
I don't have a whole lot to say, but I want you to know that I read what you wrote. It's hard to follow up on. I wish things were easier for you.

I'm always glad when you check in. Stay in touch, ok? You've got my info if you want to use it.
Dear Freeloading Alice,

Considering Christmas just passed, maybe you should get out of the habit of picking your nose and flicking your twat and be a little grateful. You should be glad the men you harassed didn't call the police the moment they noticed a senile, ugly woman had wandered her way on some important meeting.

Secondly, your sloppy cat scratch gives me a headache. This shit belongs in an email, if anywhere at all.

That's all for now.
Good bye, and invest in gold bonds,

Pomo-sama