Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116

Author Topic: General game thread  (Read 235338 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: General game thread
« Reply #1710 on: February 19, 2020, 01:15:55 PM »

never played borderlands, half suspect I've bought it on sale at some point though

:tyrone:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #1711 on: February 19, 2020, 01:25:42 PM »

Did anyone here play Pathfinder: Kingmaker?

Amazing stuff. I own the pathfinder rulebook IRL, from back when I had friends to play PnP roelplaying games with. Never got to play it though because it wasn't weeb OR grim dark enough for people's tastes.  :laugh:

They got a kickstarter running atm for a sequel, with, PLAYABLE LICHES. WITH STORY IMPACT. You have no idea what this is doing to my pee-pee and inner fa/tg/uy.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1712 on: February 21, 2020, 04:35:41 AM »

Anyone playing the outer worlds? It's kinda like a cross between borderlands and fallout. I like it.

Anyone playing the outer worlds? It's kinda like a cross between borderlands and fallout. I like it.

I actually beat it not too long ago. Was...ok, I was playing on hard, and combat was pretty easy with like 40 in guns and low temperament. The writing kinda wasn't sure what tone it was going for, and some of the big choices didn't seem to matter.

A kind of egregious one is how much chemical you bring to Hawkins.

Also, shoutouts to the endgame where you can use high speech to Get one of those disguise keys and basically skip the entire end of the game. All the people I'd helped were rushing in to fight as I was just running around in a disguise.

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1713 on: March 15, 2020, 05:41:11 PM »

why do we always get the weirdest bots

weirder than the members
frick u

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1714 on: March 15, 2020, 05:42:05 PM »

anyway i came in here to post about beseige which i know ming plays

i wish i could actually complete the game instead of starting to build something and having some crazy autistic idea and building that instead of building something that can actually complete the level
frick u

DirtyRed

« Reply #1715 on: March 16, 2020, 03:44:38 PM »

besiege is neat but my favorite vehicle building game is trailmakers  :dance:

also stormworks is very good if you want something more realistic

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #1716 on: March 16, 2020, 05:22:52 PM »

Oh yeah, Besiege came out of early access some weeks ago! I tried playing it again, like, the campaign.

But I started building weird things in the sandbox almost right away...  :owh:

Still mad I can never quite master flight. I built like ONE machine that had good flight controls + didn't get played around with by the wind. But it had like a 30% chance to explode instead of making it off the ground at first...  :heart:

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1717 on: March 17, 2020, 10:00:23 AM »

I made a bunch of quadrotor drones lol, some of them transformed, some of them had counter rotating rotors on top of each other, used variable pitch to determine lift power, some of them were controlled using shifting weight blocks and some using torque reaction wheels, they were all beautiful but I used none of them to complete any levels lol

flight isn't hard but it is hard to make a flying machine that also looks good, the only thing I built to compete a level was a sniper platform that floated using a lot of balloons, it was difficult to use since the gun was heavy and the torque of the mount affected the platform

also had a few tanks using treads that would drop my fps to like 20 lol, a few of them transformed too, they were bigger than the boundary box in full extension with the tension needed for the treads, knowing me I've probably posted some videos of some of the stuff I've made before

/tism
frick u

DirtyRed

« Reply #1718 on: March 17, 2020, 04:48:55 PM »

I made a bunch of quadrotor drones lol, some of them transformed, some of them had counter rotating rotors on top of each other, used variable pitch to determine lift power, some of them were controlled using shifting weight blocks and some using torque reaction wheels, they were all beautiful but I used none of them to complete any levels lol

flight isn't hard but it is hard to make a flying machine that also looks good, the only thing I built to compete a level was a sniper platform that floated using a lot of balloons, it was difficult to use since the gun was heavy and the torque of the mount affected the platform

also had a few tanks using treads that would drop my fps to like 20 lol, a few of them transformed too, they were bigger than the boundary box in full extension with the tension needed for the treads, knowing me I've probably posted some videos of some of the stuff I've made before

/tism
wow wow
you should design the next british main battle tank

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #1719 on: March 17, 2020, 06:23:09 PM »

I managed to make one airship that looked "good"...  :sparkle:

There was no way to make a nice "balloon" for it so I went with two massive rotor engines, on the right and left. This provided enough lift to make something somewhat heavy. So I min-maxed the weight into a nice ship shaped hull, large enough to have a hidden pitch mechanism inside and a couple of canons with hatches for the broadsides.

Slow as shit though because it could barely lift itself and used the same engines for forward momentum through pitch. It turned faster than it went forwards...   :poh:

I did two additional designs in the same vein. One compact version I managed to beat some of the aerial levels with that didn't have the internal mechanisms or hatches for the cannons. And one extra large one with more engines + cannons and that could drop bombs (might've been just one).

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1720 on: March 18, 2020, 05:23:51 PM »

post your stuff ming
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 05:26:17 PM by landshark »
frick u

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1721 on: March 18, 2020, 05:27:12 PM »

lol, right up to the edges of the box

frick u

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1722 on: March 18, 2020, 05:34:46 PM »

this was my best drone, very controllable

frick u

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #1723 on: March 19, 2020, 05:38:58 PM »

Holy crap that drone is amazing! Using the wheels to generate force for control is brilliant  :sing:

The tank is very cool too! I tried making one too once but I couldn't get the treads right. Good job  :heart:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #1724 on: April 08, 2020, 05:19:43 PM »

I bought Bannerlord... it runs like CRAP on my machine and it gets stupidly hot. Kinda upset.

:tyrone:
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116