Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 2158 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Fallout 4
« on: June 03, 2015, 03:23:20 PM »

ScumbagSoldier

Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 03:52:09 PM »

Won't be as good as NV.

But might be fun.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 03:55:20 PM »

The only reason to play Bethesda games is for the crazy mods

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 04:39:37 PM »

Bethesda game a SHIT.
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 05:08:53 PM »

It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Raz

• Gensokyo Volunteer Fairy Department
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 12:40:06 AM »

Say what you will but im super hyped for it.  Will it be a great fallout game, probably not but its too early to completely say.  BUT that doesn't mean it wont be a kick ass game in its own right.  I just want a game that has tons of mods, where i can wander around crafting shit, building towns, enjoying the atmosphere and being a comfy sniper.  NV was good in a lot of ways, but so was FO3.  If you go into it not expecting it to be like its predecessors i think it will be a lot of fun.  The trailers look awesome too.  Probably gonna be the first game ill be buying at launch in years.

McJongJing

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 01:07:01 AM »

Looks like Bethesda has had a falling out with the gaming community :wink:

Hiro

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 09:03:52 AM »

you can be excited for mods, thats what im excited for.  but to say a game will be good because of mods doesnt make sense.  the mods arent part of the game.  Story is what makes these games.  So long as Chris Avellone and his team aren't working on FO, it won't have the FO feel to it.  And knowing bethesda is working on it, theres a 95% chance the story is going to be absolute bullshit.  I'm dreading the moment when I get to see the brortherhood of steel be the "good guys" in in FO4, just like in the dog turd that was FO3.  It's a gamebryo game, so the combat will be outdated and buggy.  This on top of the new gen gimmicks and the typical console favored UI, and it looks bleak just by bethesdas track record.

FO:NV is one of my favorite RPGs, and that is despite gamebryo. its largely due to the complex story and many different options. im not exaggerating when I say bethesda is too incompetent to do two things: 1) make a new engine, 2) make a complex story

but i'll still play it, kind of like how I played mass effect 3. and how i'll still be playing mass effect 4. because i have autism and cant drop anything i start

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 12:27:41 PM »

you can be excited for mods, thats what im excited for.  but to say a game will be good because of mods doesnt make sense.  the mods arent part of the game.  Story is what makes these games.  So long as Chris Avellone and his team aren't working on FO, it won't have the FO feel to it.  And knowing bethesda is working on it, theres a 95% chance the story is going to be absolute bullshit.  I'm dreading the moment when I get to see the brortherhood of steel be the "good guys" in in FO4, just like in the dog turd that was FO3.  It's a gamebryo game, so the combat will be outdated and buggy.  This on top of the new gen gimmicks and the typical console favored UI, and it looks bleak just by bethesdas track record.

FO:NV is one of my favorite RPGs, and that is despite gamebryo. its largely due to the complex story and many different options. im not exaggerating when I say bethesda is too incompetent to do two things: 1) make a new engine, 2) make a complex story

but i'll still play it, kind of like how I played mass effect 3. and how i'll still be playing mass effect 4. because i have autism and cant drop anything i start

My feelings exactly. Except, NV isn't one of my faves. It's much better, but I can't play it for very long, despite loving the story. I just can't handle Gamebryo and Bethesda Quality control on top of Obsidians bad time management leading to bugs and unfinished concepts.

Fallout 4 will be a day one pirate, though. Fuck 'em.