Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: CYOA  (Read 2241 times)

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
CYOA
« on: October 15, 2015, 07:20:56 PM »

I'm a sucker for those. :nyoron:

Let's discuss about which one we would be and why.

Being the goddess somewhat talks to me, for unholy reasons :nyoron:
The vampire seems like a pretty good choice, balanced and hard to kill.
The lich also look nice because she's very smart. But you can't fugg anymore.
The reborn is also tempting because you literally can't die forever.
The eternal man is the coolest, but doesn't stay cute.

All said and done, I'd probably go for the vampire.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: CYOA
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 09:03:17 AM »

WEREWOLF

OR LITTLE GIRL

OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!

Nova would suck because you just live a human life span, even if it would probably be an awesome time.

Eternal means I'd have to be old forever. No thanks.

The Reborn appeals to me but it doesn't say if you perfectly recall your previous life or not. Plus there's stuff like, you'd probably not inherit any wealth or possessions from your past selves which blows.

Assassin is nice, no real drawback because as long as there's people, there's war, so you could just be a soldier and get your kill count without worry of the law. Also I love illusion magic.

I love Liches, they get all the Witches

Dragon is to inconvenient, lose your treasure horde and you're dead meat

I don't want to be a vampire. Also drinking blood every day, is also a very inconvenient weakness

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 02:39:07 PM »

I'd choose the little girl most likely. But that means I probably won't be able to drive...
Goddess might be 2lewd4me.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 03:28:18 PM »

>Be the eternal man
>Polymorph yourself a youthful body (including the little girl, if so desired)
>Conjure money, and anything else you might need
>Throw dragonfire around like it's nobody's business
>Win friends and influence people with the power of Enchantment and illusion
>Raise Skeleton because why the fuck not
>All while gaining the wisdom of a thousand lifetimes

You all think so small...

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 04:01:05 PM »

Pff, I thought the same at first, but not really because I think bigger than you

Nova -> Master all magic -> Construct a spell that overcomes my no-physical-immortality by pursuing immortality as a superior ascended spirit being -> Just create a perfect reproduction of my former physical shell whenever I feel like it to inhabit -> Become the real super sand legend god

Meanwhile the Eternal man, with his puny 'superhuman' intellect is still making breakfast with his frail  'normal' strength hands

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 04:03:37 PM »

None of those magic schools are "be immortal" you cheating faggot.

Kami_sama

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 05:06:40 PM »

well in fact he could just use transformation to transform into a dragon or and elf or something

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 05:22:14 PM »

Eidolamancy

fryougi

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 06:19:56 PM »

I think I'd also go with the Eternal Man, as long as he was able to set up the magic safety nets to not die permanently. In the quest for immortality, he already has it. With enough time, patience, and keeping himself from dying, he'll eventually reach (and then surpass) any proficiency in magic of the Nova. With additional proficiency in just about anything else.

If there's little guarantee that he'll make it past that critical point, then The Reborn with conjuration.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2015, 07:19:37 AM »

McJongJing

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 08:17:46 AM »

Liberally minded regent
Live in Callonrod
I'll take a noble, martial dress sense. If I am to rule, I am to be respected.
I am both inspiring and beautiful. Men, more importantly the military, will want to die for me.
Since I'm living in Callonrod I'll need theological lessons.
Next I will take lessons in combat to raise the opinion of paladin army.
Stewardness to learn how to actually run the country.
Finally I'll take the nobility lessons.

I'll take the female deity. Why would a goddess leave a filthy man in charge?
I'll also take the auspicious birth. Since we live in religious country, people will believe that I am destined by Kami sama to rule.

I'll  spend my final points on Margaret for money, and Alice for unholy top secret lesbian shenanigans.

Kami_sama

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2015, 09:04:30 AM »

Of course I'll take the elegant dress sense, because I want to be cute.

Taking Caelis Valera, the kingdom of magic, seems like a safe bet, because female magicians are probable better seen than female fighters.

I'll dump 20 shards into having my uncle really like me, because he's the king until I take over and being the king favorite niece is really a plus. This will also allow me to train in magic and thus be a ~magical girl~.

For the traits, I'll take charming, I want people to feel bad about letting my brother have his way with me. I also want to be cute. Being mature would probably be a better choice but this is my once in a lifetime option to be a qt little girl so I refuse to let it go!

For my education I'll go with Courtship behavior, music, stewardship and magic fundamentals

Courtship behavior and music seems like the things to know if you want to deal with nobility and the mage.

Stewsardship is a necessity to rule a country. Thanks to my lovely uncle I'll be very good at it :)

Magic fundamentals turns me into a mahou shoujo so it's nice. Also it'll give me the mages opinion and allow me to pic school of magic.

Since I'm in Caelis Valera, I take the clairvoyance advanced magic for free. Since I'm charming hopefully the archmages I didn't chose to teach me will still like me a lot.

I chose clairvoyance over a more martial one because this way men will feel less threatened, since I'll still leave them the fighting part. Also this magic will help me find proof of how sinful and rotten my brother is.

For advantage I'll take the ancient laws perk to ease the guilt of those helping me in my coup.

I'll also take Titus Caricus to be my strong onii-chan who handles the men when things get rough.

Kami_sama

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 07:26:21 PM »

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 03:50:17 PM »

While Tubmu is appealing, I don't think if like all the drama and bullshit that's inherent when girls get together. And while honnouji is 'strict' I'll bet they'd tolerate me hooning about if I joined the automotive airsoft club. As for items I'll just get the gender switch. I'll pick mako as my friend. And I'll become cute and JACKED! Gonna need dat strength if I want to survive that school.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down