Author Topic: blog  (Read 834472 times)

Ky

Re: blog
« Reply #6435 on: February 01, 2017, 06:04:44 PM »

Worthy isn't part of the community!

McJongJing

« Reply #6436 on: February 01, 2017, 07:02:57 PM »

This is why he's a friendless loser! kakakakakakaka!

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #6437 on: February 01, 2017, 08:14:28 PM »

tbqh the more I get older the more left I become.

In 10 years you'll see me building barricade for the new Paris commune. :heart:

McJongJing

« Reply #6438 on: February 01, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »

>building a wall
Don't you mean more right you become?

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #6439 on: February 02, 2017, 12:51:48 PM »

It is time for NEETs to come together and create an utopia where nobody has to work ever again!

In other words, we'll become raiders.

For too long has NEETs been discirmated against and socially shunned! For too long have we endured barely having enough money to eat, while the normie piggu revels in delicacies like Doritos and Mountain Dew!

Hide your figs and lock up you're waifu, filthy normie scum, we are cumming to get you!

Aria

« Reply #6440 on: February 02, 2017, 04:27:04 PM »

A community is the foundation of human society and one of the main reasons of our success as a specie. Don't let the globalist make you forget that worthy!!
Why is globalization wrong? Wouldn't we just have a bigger community?
>tfw no question emoticon :sad:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #6441 on: February 02, 2017, 05:48:02 PM »

I'm going to oversimplify by a huge amount but...

Globalism is that one teacher who forces you to work with people who aren't your friends every time it's time to do a group project. If you don't have any friends, it's kind of cool because you'll always be assigned to a group. But if you do, it sucks.

Nationalism is that one teacher who doesn't care about who works with who, and let's you have as big or small of a group as you want. If you don't have any friends, you're likely to end up working alone unless someone takes pity on you. Which sucks.

Thus...

Globalism: Bad for almost everybody

Nationalism: Bad for a few

Kami_sama

« Reply #6442 on: February 02, 2017, 09:43:10 PM »

I know what I said about globalism but I'm still all in for the Commune of Europe

McJongJing

« Reply #6443 on: February 02, 2017, 10:04:50 PM »

Ming that's globalism with the word "forced" attatched to it. Globalism can in the free market sense refers to working with whoever you want. It's more like
Nationalism: Fuck you kid, you can't work with these other kids or you have to pay me a tonne of taxes
Globalism: work with whoever you want

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #6444 on: February 02, 2017, 10:19:53 PM »

Communism is a fundamentally flawed system that will never work out on any scale above a few hundred people in a small hippy commune. Every attempt to try Communism has failed, whether you say it's 'real' communism or not, this at least proves that humans are unable to achieve communism, and 'failed' communism leads to nothing but strife, misery and pain.

Reminder that anyone who advocates for communism would be in the second wave of people to be listed as traitors to the workers for being too rich, get your wealth redistributed and move to the kola peninsula or die, kulak. jamal and muhammad need your house  :wink:

a worthless person

« Reply #6445 on: February 02, 2017, 10:23:27 PM »

Ming that's globalism with the word "forced" attatched to it. Globalism can in the free market sense refers to working with whoever you want. It's more like
Nationalism: Fuck you kid, you can't work with these other kids or you have to pay me a tonne of taxes
Globalism: work with whoever you want

Nationalism: Work with the kids in your own land and community to provide for each other healthily.
Globalism: Don't work kid. We can't pay you low enough for this job. We can't even pay the chinese low enough these days. we're outsourcing all of them to bangladesh for a fraction of a dollar a day. What do you mean you need jobs? Apply for assistance programs and hope you're deemed poor enough to get some scraps. You should be HAPPY to live below the poverty line, kid.

a worthless person

« Reply #6446 on: February 02, 2017, 10:32:33 PM »

Don't get me wrong. Not saying traditional nationalism is the superior way in all circumstances. But the globalism meme isn't working particularly well for anyone for anyone that isn't a wealthy, privileged university graduate with lots of money from daddy.

You don't have to go full nationalism to withdraw from a few policies that hurt more locals than they help.

Just hope that we get UBI in a decade or two - Don't get me wrong, i'd get flogged by lots of people who think like me for being a COMMIE but in that time we're also going to be rising to 20-30% unemployment in every 1st world nation due to mechanization of labor jobs thanks to robotics, so the easiest and safest thing to do is Universal Basic Income - Provide for everyone a single, monthly, stable amount of money with no ifs, ands or buts. Whether they have a job or not. Those who want can pursue and attempt to work in still existing jobs, those who don't can make things work and pursue hobbies and such.

People say this would be prohibitively expensive, but when you look at how much existing welfare costs now, it's not that much. UBI, preferably, would come along with the removal of traditional welfare for unemployment and disability. You wouldn't see people cheating the system - Taneesha will be getting the same amount of money, rather than getting more for every child she pops out. No incentive to try and cheat the system for more. Plus, you'd be cutting out the bureaucracy around welfare almost entirely, which would save money and government time.

UBI would by no means be a permanent solution - It has it's issues, as well. But it would provide a more static, less time-consuming alternative for Welfare that would address the growing, inevitable Unemployment crisis.

The end goal, of course, would be for more jobs to start cropping up again once we into space.  :laugh:

Kami_sama

« Reply #6447 on: February 03, 2017, 09:21:20 AM »

DEATH TO CAPITALISM, DEATH TO THE NATION. THE WORKERS WILL RISE AGAIN!!

a worthless person

« Reply #6448 on: February 03, 2017, 02:22:54 PM »

It's okay, crazy commie(kami). We're still friends.

:yuri:

Kami_sama

« Reply #6449 on: February 03, 2017, 10:23:37 PM »

I'll shed tears when the guillotine'll cut you worthy. :sad:
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 487