Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 487

Author Topic: blog  (Read 834410 times)

McJongJing

Re: blog
« Reply #2790 on: July 30, 2015, 09:24:56 AM »

It's fucking baffling because we're the only people Nintendo have left.
Kids these days don't want Mario. They want Call of Duty, Minecraft, and TF2.
There's Pokemon, but that's losing steam. People still love and buy Zelda, but it's taking forever for it to come out, and people aren't sure if it's still even a Wii U exclusive.
That and Pokemon, but even that's losing steam I reckon.
What made Nintendo think Federation Force was a good idea?
Who could possibly be the target audience for it?
Splattoon is a step in the right direction, but there's such a small amount of content.
Xenoblade looks great though. Shame I have to wait until fucking October to play it because Tree house is incompetent.
And that's assuming Europe even gets it at the same time as America.
I can forgive the amiibos though. That was a stroke of Jewish genius so brilliant I can't help but admire it.

At least now I have lots of things to complain about.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #2791 on: July 30, 2015, 09:29:55 AM »

Amiibos are one of those things that I am baffled that they succeeded. 

Also, reminder Nintendo's abandoning the WiiU soon.

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #2792 on: July 30, 2015, 09:31:12 AM »

The size of the videogame market always surprised me.

I only need counter strike, some of the games blizzard makes and maybe VN, but I consider them to be more like books of movies than actual game.

McJongJing

« Reply #2793 on: July 30, 2015, 09:34:39 AM »

Visual novels are not video games, or books.
They're visual novels.
I'm really not sure how I feel about the Wii U itself.
I'm very disappointed at how quickly it's died, but really enjoyed the system regardless.
It's cheap and I got the exclusives I wanted.

Another thing Nintendo does to piss me off is their lack of communication.
Is the NX killing off the Wii U or not? Stop beating around the bush and just confirm with a confident yes or no.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #2794 on: July 30, 2015, 09:56:50 AM »

They won't, because they want people to keep buying the WiiU.

They attempted and failed to kill off the 3DS not too long ago.

McJongJing

« Reply #2795 on: July 30, 2015, 10:01:54 AM »

Wait what.
Why would they kill the 3DS. It's actually doing alright.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #2796 on: July 30, 2015, 10:16:20 AM »

I don't know, but they tried.

McJongJing

« Reply #2797 on: July 30, 2015, 10:17:36 AM »

You know that's not a new console right?
It's like the DSi, and has one exclusive game.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #2798 on: July 30, 2015, 10:19:18 AM »

It was an attempt to semi kill the 3DS while claiming no responsibility.

Also an excuse to not support the circle pad pro after making only one game that uses it.

McJongJing

« Reply #2799 on: July 30, 2015, 10:22:45 AM »

Wasn't the CPP made by capcom for MH?

simondaman

« Reply #2800 on: July 30, 2015, 05:35:31 PM »

i dont think that was them trying to kill the 3ds but rather sell their new ds

they just wanted to give people a bigger incentive on buying another version of the same system

McJongJing

« Reply #2801 on: July 30, 2015, 05:52:31 PM »

i dont think that was them trying to kill the 3ds but rather sell their new ds

they just wanted to give people a bigger incentive on buying another version of the same system

Kami_sama

« Reply #2802 on: August 02, 2015, 01:47:40 AM »

So last night I tried climbing Mount Fuji. There were really a lot of people. Also some of them were really slow. :mad: Thankfully they all used the same part of the way, the easiest. So by being a little bit ballsy I was able to advance at a reasonable pace by overtaking them, making 5 minutes breaks from time to time. I even heard some girls say "kakkoi" after I overtook them by climbing a specially steep rock. :sparkle:

Then trouble arrived. When I was at ~1 hours of the top, I began feeling ill. Since the weather was colder than I thought, I hadn't the right gear so I began feeling cold too. I decided to take a break in a hut along the way. The people inside explained to me that I has to pay 7200¥ if I wanted to stay inside. :mad:

So I went "shalom brother, not paying for that"and found a bench outside and tried to wrap me as much as possible into my cheap survival blanket. I managed to somehow sleep two hours like this. When I woke up I felt even more sick and was shaking because of the cold. :sad:

I decided to continue climbing but after 5 minutes I came to the realisation I was too tired and sick to continue. Then my moral broke down and I began to think that I could die here. :nyoron: I didn't understand why I was sick but I figured out that I had to go down so at least the temperature would be better.

The beginning of the descent was painful, I had to make frequent break because I would end up being out of breath because of previously mentioned sickness. My heart was also beating very fast all the time, it was scary. However I couldn't stay motionless too long otherwise I would began shaking from the cold again. At a moment I just wanted to lie down and die so at least it would be over but I managed to go on. :yay:

After a while I reached a low enough altitude to have a high enough temperature so I wouldn't have to worry about the cold too much anymore. I also noticed that the closer to the bottom I got, the less sick I felt, so I probably has altitude sickness or something like that.

So I took a long break and watched the sun rising. Since I couldn't see it from the top of Mount Fuji I wanted at least to see him from the Mount Fuji. It was beautiful. The end of the descent was nice and without problem.

Now I'm resting at my hostel. My feet hurt because my hiking shoes were too small but I don't care too much. Even if I didn't manage to get to the top I think it was a valuable experience. Of course I never really was in danger during the ascend but I sure felt that way and it was the first time I experienced this kind of fear and despair so I think I learned something at least.

It also confirmed me that I was the kind of people who like to stay in their comfy home, comfy village, comfy town and didn't like adventure that much. So I think I got to know myself better! :sparkle:

McJongJing

« Reply #2803 on: August 02, 2015, 01:56:07 AM »

Fucking ouch dude.
I remember reading about how they sell oxygen bags near the top because the air gets thin.
Maybe it had to do with that?
This student break I think I'll find a mountain to climb for myself.

Kami_sama

« Reply #2804 on: August 02, 2015, 01:59:19 AM »

Yeah probably had to do with that. However I didn't manage to find one, probably wasn't in a state where my mind was able to do much. :nyoron:

I think I'll go back to smaller mountain now.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 487