.~*the island*~. > ♊♆☽Secret Island Library☾♆♊

I'm a friendless disabled NEET beta loser. Ask Me Anything!!

<< < (2/44) > >>

Ming:

--- Quote from: murasa on October 14, 2014, 07:27:51 PM ---How did you become such a loser?

--- End quote ---

I was always a loser. I tried to change my fate once but it didn't work out.

--- Quote from: Gropy on October 14, 2014, 07:28:51 PM ---How did you become such a cutie?

--- End quote ---

By surfing the net 10 hours everyday!

--- Quote from: Pleinair on October 14, 2014, 07:43:30 PM ---Why are you NEET?

--- End quote ---

I'm not good enough yet to pursue self employment doing what I like. And I'd rather be a NEET than work a job I don't like. ESPECIALLY now that I get what a 20 hour part timer would every month.

I also have to take a lot of breaks both from the computer and physical labour or my vision goes crazy. In the end its just a lot of trouble and most workplaces would not be able to put up with it.

--- Quote from: Royalkitten on October 14, 2014, 08:09:02 PM ---bring back hiro?

--- End quote ---

He removed me as his friend.

Momona:
BRING BACK HIRO

Fuura:
Why would you guys want to bring Hiro back here? He finally broke free and now you want to take that away from him? Hiro deserves this more than anyone else.

Ming:

--- Quote from: Momona on October 14, 2014, 09:36:34 PM ---BRING BACK HIRO

--- End quote ---

Only way he'll come back is if API becomes large and ripe with like minded Otaku and niche hobbyists.

So... get on it!

--- Quote from: Fuura on October 14, 2014, 10:03:59 PM ---Why would you guys want to bring Hiro back here? He finally broke free and now you want to take that away from him? Hiro deserves this more than anyone else.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Ky on October 15, 2014, 02:45:43 AM ---Why do you tick alot of my boxes for my dream guy?  :owo:

--- End quote ---

Because I killed him and ate his innards to gain his powers.

I actually don't know.

Tsukikage Yuri:
OP is lying. I'm your friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version