Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Kaiserreich: A worthless AAR/LP  (Read 48400 times)

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
Re: Kaiserreich: A worthless AAR/LP
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2015, 05:32:58 AM »

Integrate Taiwan to our great nation so they'll also profit of our soon to be made societal advance! :wave:

I vote for a  negotiation with the strikers. Come on guy, be a little bit nice, we'll soon draft them to go die in China anyway.

Our soldiers will simply be there to reinstate and maintain order, not to shoot them indiscriminately.

If they see the army and realize how stupid they've been being and disband, things are good.

If they don't, then they are fools and true dissidents who don't belong in the army, or in Japan at all.

(Vote seems already decided in this way, sorry Kami_sama!  :owo:)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:34:36 AM by a worthless person »

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2015, 06:44:55 AM »

I know that deep down people of this cabinet are good people. :wave:

I'm sure you'll realise soon that you should care more about our people. :) I have faith in you! :wave:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2015, 11:01:34 AM »

I have faith in communism! :wave:

The Emperor is what we care about here, and he is above all else as his goal is a pure and righteous one.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2015, 11:50:59 AM »

Believe in me, who believes in you

a worthless person

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2015, 02:53:48 AM »

Despite a small amount of arguement among the Emperor's Cabinet, a decision was made on the Niigata riots: The army is being sent in. Meanwhile, policies of integration and Japanification have begun on Taiwan. Both decisions seem to be working, at least for now.

Recently, new advances in Cavalry divisions have finished. New tactics, the use of more motor vehicles, and a new smg, the Type 9 Machine Pistol, which is based almost entirely on the German MP35, but redesigned to be easier to manufacture in Japanese factories, and rechambered to fire 8×22mm Nambu rounds.

Over the next month, new research projects would begin. Some, like updates to Infantry tech, are a no-brainer, but three seem a bit odd to some members of the cabinet: "Atomic Research", "Rocketry Tests", and "Radar"

However, before any members of the cabinet were able to complain too much about these choices, something important came up: The Olympics!

However, such good news can only be the spotlight for so long before other news appears. On July 16th, Shangqing Tianguo declared war on the Qing Empire.

Shangqing Tianguo, (English: The Pure Kingdom Upon the Heavens), is a theocratic revolutionary state founded by Zhang Tianran and his religious movement, I-Kuan Tao (English: The Path of Consistence). It is considered the spiritual successor of the Taiping Tianguo--an ill-fated rebellion against the Qing Empire in the 1850s-60s. The state is controlled by the Great Teacher, a position held by the Patriarch of the I-Kuan Tao. His wife, Sun Sunzhen serves as his second in command. The I-Kuan Tao is a monotheistic religion that borrows its core beliefs from Christianity and Islam, and the philosophical teachings of Taoism, Confucianism, and Buddhism.

While many in the Cabinet are happy to just watch Chinese kill Chinese, there could be more at stake here: If the Shangqing Tianguo were able to win, or at least do lots of damage to the Qing Empire, it could make our plans in China much easier, and destabilize German control in Asia, though at the same token, if we were to do such a thing, it could force us to make moves into China much earlier than is safe, to prevent other powers from acting like vultures to the Chinese corpse.

As decisions start to go underway on what to do about the Chinese situation, more news appears, though this parcel is quite a bit worse and much more local: The Niigata Riots are spreading.

Once again, the Emperor's Cabinet is left to vote on two decisions...

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:57:32 AM by a worthless person »

McJongJing

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2015, 03:04:34 AM »

Declare martial law.
Fuck commies.
We cannot show weakness.

For now, I feel we should secretly support the shangqing, then back stab them at the last minute.
That way we'll be in a stronger position to take over China after the revolution than other nations.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2015, 03:05:38 AM »

Marital Law hurts all our citizens. I vote to increase the police force.

As for the Chinese, let them destroy each other, then we can clean up what's left.

a worthless person

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2015, 04:03:04 AM »

Marital Law hurts all our citizens. I vote to increase the police force.

As for the Chinese, let them destroy each other, then we can clean up what's left.

On the chinese point, the problem is that without help, Shangqing Tianguo really has no chance of doing much to Qing. Industrially, Army, and Manpower-wise, Qing has them beat well and good.

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2015, 05:21:16 AM »

Support shangquing, this way the two power will be even and tons of chink will die! :mad:

Negotiate with the workers. A strong nation needs the support of her base. Show them the kindness of the emperor!

McJongJing

« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2015, 08:09:16 AM »

Changing my vote to police.
Otherwise we could have a tiebreaker with the gommies winning.

Vert

• Beru Beru
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2015, 04:44:47 PM »

Secretly supporting the secret shangqing with secret support sounds like a good choice.

Martial law sounds bad but so does increasing the police, but negotiation is for nerds so do the police I guess.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2015, 05:41:07 PM »

Shanqing

Negotiate

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2015, 06:58:25 PM »

Secret shanqing

Martial law.

a worthless person

« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2015, 01:03:50 AM »

In the decision on the spread of the Niigata riots, Tennō Heika was convinced that a martial law action was the right choice. However, the Emperor's Cabinet were less convinced, some arguing to reason with the strikers and rioters, others believing an increased police force would do. Even some hardline members decided to vote for increased police measures instead of a martial law, simply to keep the votes for negotiation from going through. As such, Tennō Heika agreed to simply increase police presence.

Unfortunately, even as supplies and aid were beginning to be secretly shipped to Shangqing Tianguo, and things such as research into new designs for tanks were put forward, it quickly became apparent that the strikes and riots weren't ending. Soon enough, the dissenters presented an outrageous list of demands to Prime Minister Inukai, apparently blind to the showing of goodwill the Emperor had shown them in not declaring martial law.

To busy himself from the issue, H.I.M has started to put forth plans to end accords with old allies such as National France and the British Government-in-Exile in Canada, while telling his Cabinet to put forth another vote on the issue of the dissenters, obviously voicing his opinion that he wishes the issue to be dealt with for good soon.

:grr:
Pictured: H.I.M. Hirohito's attitude on the matter.

Give your votes, minna.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:07:14 AM by a worthless person »

Vert

• Beru Beru
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2015, 01:09:01 AM »

Refuse, but please do it politely, I don't want any hurt feelings around here  :ok4:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16