Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 487

Author Topic: blog  (Read 834388 times)

McJongJing

Re: blog
« Reply #5415 on: June 19, 2016, 03:14:09 AM »

My days are a mix of forcing myself to study for my upcoming exams (one on Monday and one of Friday), playing overwatch and staying up way too late while telling myself that I'll go to bed before 3AM this time.

I managed to be quite consistent at doing my Japanese rep tho.  :wave:

Vocab reviews are my one consistency :nyoron:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #5416 on: June 19, 2016, 11:15:19 AM »

Torrent is pretty dead from what I gathered. The direct download is slow but works at least.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #5417 on: June 20, 2016, 04:09:46 PM »

tfw the callout for guests for game & chat went nowhere

I've been busy. Sorry.

McJongJing

« Reply #5418 on: June 20, 2016, 04:23:21 PM »

Torrent is pretty dead from what I gathered. The direct download is slow but works at least.
I got it and set up my character.
I'm gonna be an acolyte!

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #5419 on: June 20, 2016, 05:45:56 PM »

Support slave or macho monk?  :laugh:

Either way, have fun and my IGN is Shangai (Also Mingtea but I'm not using her much atm)

I'll be on in an hour or so. Taking a break because I played for like 5 hours straight.

Quick edit: Leave your name too!

McJongJing

« Reply #5420 on: June 20, 2016, 07:11:46 PM »

I can't decide.
I sorta wanna be support because I'm a hipster, but monks are cool.

name's McJongJing there too

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #5421 on: June 20, 2016, 09:20:45 PM »

Acolytes suck to level until they advance in class regardless of what you pick to become so I hope you're ready to tough it out.

:dance:

I'll try to get you into the guild tomorrow if I catch you online

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #5422 on: June 20, 2016, 10:33:56 PM »

mfw ming is actually a chinaboo
frick u

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #5423 on: June 21, 2016, 12:45:44 AM »

When you all said you would never leave, you weren't kidding.

I think you need to live life on the edge

McJongJing

« Reply #5424 on: June 21, 2016, 12:56:03 AM »

Acolytes suck to level until they advance in class regardless of what you pick to become so I hope you're ready to tough it out.

:dance:

I'll try to get you into the guild tomorrow if I catch you online
Dw Ming, I'll just grind out popporins and thiefbugs forever!

McJongJing

« Reply #5425 on: June 21, 2016, 12:56:20 AM »

When you all said you would never leave, you weren't kidding.

Horey shet

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #5426 on: June 21, 2016, 12:59:57 AM »

For old times' sake, Hiro's account has spontaneously combusted and that makes me sad because he was my favorite... if I remember correctly. I don't know, we got along very well he always tolerated my bitching. Rereading my old posts is strange. I don't know what I was so angry about, lashing out at everyone I could get my gritty little claws on. But I bet after I did it I felt nice. Oh that's right. I was working this summer job where I had to be outside for a long time so when I got home I would just yell at everyone. Luckily that won't ever happen again.

Anyway, its 1am where I live and my favorite forum on the web was taken down by its owner. The strange thing is the new forum we relocated to looks a lot like this one. That's what led me back here, because the process was so much the same. After terme deleted API the first time we were all so upset and confused. And we sayed here, begging for anyone to join us. And I suppose Ming achieved his goal because I'm reading names I've never seen before. (Hangin with some girls I never seen before) Anyway the admin on our site is much more cooperative than terme ever was. I'm not even sure if terme is still a thing because I haven't been on AB's IRC in two years. I went to IDC but I didn't see him or his name is the staff list. Pity.

Big brother is coming on tomorrow and if anyone didn't already know its my favorite show on the planet, so I am tres tres excited to see the madness begin.

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #5427 on: June 21, 2016, 01:12:03 AM »

Hi futaba, nice to see you.

terme visits sometimes but his third API experiment died I think so this is where the last folks hang on thanks to Ming-san.

things are nice here, generally. pomo shitposts a bit much but even pomo is pretty okay.

i've never seen big brother, the closest thing to watching it i've ever done is Dan Gheesling being in Northernlion videos.

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #5428 on: June 21, 2016, 01:20:51 AM »

Hi awp, stay cute! That's what terme gets for killing off chuu. I liked the vibe of that place. Somehow every time I entered the dress bar I smelt the whiff of cannabis and student loans, whereas here I always smelled broken dreams. Looking up who Northernlion is I'm not surprised to see Dan make an appearance there. He's a classic famewhore after all. He makes these awful gaming videos that only get like 10 views. Sad, really.

The Library used to be my safehaven and I see pomo has taken it over. Its fine though. I know what its like to shitpost on api. The rush, the excitement of knowing you're wasting your life away but you've just got to let everyone know you're about to take a dump. I do miss the NEETs though. You all have taken your conversations to Steam still, no?

McJongJing

« Reply #5429 on: June 21, 2016, 01:51:22 AM »

Terms still hangs on #ChuuPew
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 487