Re: blog
« Reply #2341 on: July 07, 2015, 07:38:26 PM »

Ouch.
Good luck with that RQ
Buses and trains are lovely.
I ride the bus every day.
Save so much money.

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #2342 on: July 07, 2015, 08:01:15 PM »

Wow I hope things work out for your car problem RQ.

I also got a parking ticket because I couldn't figure out how to use the paybooth thing at my uni  :mad:
:smile:

Raz

• Gensokyo Volunteer Fairy Department
« Reply #2343 on: July 08, 2015, 03:39:22 AM »

:vsign:
Hey guys!  It's been a while~  hope I haven't missed too much.  I've just been up to the usual being busy as h*ck.  I think I pulled 2 72hr shifts in the last 2 weeks aside from my normal schedule and being in class and doing rotations is keeping me way to busy.  I can't even remember the last time I watched anime ; ;  It seems like every couple weeks I have some time to binge on games but that's about it... Things are going good though, I'm a unit officer, got promoted to technician, and by the looks of things I may be working at getting at least my direct lieutenant and maybe my captain stripped of their rank and me replacing them, I guess I'll just keep playing the politics game with the ass. chief and I'll find out how much I was able to pull come January.  Seriously I'd be surprised if I don't make the rank of at least Lt by the end of the year. Also just between us I think I completely fried a $8000+ training dummy tonight.  I set it up in a vtach and was going to do a synchronized cardioversion on it.  I hit it up with 100J and it sparked and started smoking...  I'm now questioning whether or not it was designed to have live pads on it.  It definitely has the leads for them, maybe I just didn't bridge the gaps properly... Oh well, the training equipment is my domain anyways so I'll just pretend I don't know anything about it if the subject ever comes up.  Other than that nothing else is terribly special has been going on.

God it seems like forever since I've been here and I miss you guys a lot.  I would think about posing here a lot but then would just get too busy or apathetic whenever I got some free time.  Anyone doing anything fun anytime soon?  Also I need to check the other threads to learn about the new faces.  I'm really glad to see that the board is looking to be active again.

I'll try my best to be more active, but no promises :tears:

@Ming whats this reference I saw about a loli encounter??  Also when your sister asks about what you're doing for work just tell her you're doing independent study/freelance work for web dev/web admin hoping to get an opening at a large company soon.  She can't prove / disprove anything and it will sound good.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #2344 on: July 08, 2015, 04:06:21 AM »

Woah! Welcome back! I hope you can stick around cause things have definitely been active for a little while now thanks to the death of chuu which I guess there was some drama with here but I don't really give a fuck about any of that cause I'm here now and that's where I think most of the new members came from. At least MJJ, Scumbag, and myself for sure.

ass. chief

I like to think of myself as an ass chief.

Raz

• Gensokyo Volunteer Fairy Department
« Reply #2345 on: July 08, 2015, 04:22:21 AM »

Hes the ass chief in more ways than one.  Especially how he randomly hijacks the chrome-cast in the day room to give us live feed of him taking a shit or getting on the intercoms just so everyone can hear him fart.

McJongJing

« Reply #2346 on: July 08, 2015, 04:57:02 AM »

h*ck. 
This is a PG rated site BUDDY.
We don't tolerate that sort of language here.
Consider yourself reported to Ming.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #2347 on: July 08, 2015, 06:39:06 AM »

GET YOUR TORCHES

GET YOUR PITCHFORKS

BURN THE DISTURBERRRRRRR OF THE THE PIECEAAAH

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #2348 on: July 08, 2015, 10:58:03 AM »

Hi Raz ! :wave:

You're in the military ?

Hes the ass chief in more ways than one.  Especially how he randomly hijacks the chrome-cast in the day room to give us live feed of him taking a shit or getting on the intercoms just so everyone can hear him fart.
:laugh:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #2349 on: July 08, 2015, 11:01:54 AM »

He's a paramedic

McJongJing

« Reply #2350 on: July 08, 2015, 11:03:56 AM »

I thought he was military too.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #2351 on: July 08, 2015, 01:07:17 PM »

Medics are just soldiers with heal guns.

McJongJing

« Reply #2352 on: July 08, 2015, 04:12:47 PM »

It's lightly snowing!
Well sleet, but that's the closest we get to snow.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #2353 on: July 08, 2015, 04:28:09 PM »

Amazing  :wink:

McJongJing

« Reply #2354 on: July 08, 2015, 04:31:02 PM »

I'm going to walk up my mountain soon to see the real snow.
If I don't come back, please burn my frozen wastes.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 487