Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: 8 minutes and 12 seconds of cold, calculated and vague horror and dread  (Read 2212 times)

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about

>Spending like 10 hours to make a single piece of food that'll take like 30 seconds to eat
>Preparing food in such an unnatural and inhuman fashion with unnatural and futuristic tools

this whole video comes across like the sort of things that sad, half-sentient AI computers will create and share to each other without anything else to do after humanity dies  :tears:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 01:41:32 AM by a worthless person »

landshark

• earthboat

I will gain immortality by becoming a cute android cyborg thing with superhuman strength
frick u

McJongJing

I want to FUCK an android

landshark

• earthboat

That really did seem like a waste of time to make.  :poh:

i just took the time to watch that

i agree
frick u

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.

Just think of it as an hobby like painting gundam or whatever. It doesn't have to make sense as long as the guy doing it has fun.

I wonder where he got the idea though. Did he woke up a day and said "I will use sugar and strawberries to make a false strawberry and eat it with sugar!" ?

I will gain immortality by becoming a cute android cyborg thing with superhuman strength
Me too, let's make a club! :wave:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man

That really did seem like a waste of time to make.  :poh:

i just took the time to watch that

i agree

this

and it made me sad

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.

Top comment is funny

Quote from: webnothing
I can't help but feel despair and isolation when watching this video. The colours are off, the soundtrack is bleak and the hands that perform the procedure look slightly odd. It feels so cold and cruel. Like dismembering 4 human beings in various ways to produce one human being that in the end has all the characteristics of the 4 but ultimately has lost all identity and is left in its cold, barren world to die.

landshark

• earthboat

Top comment is funny

Quote from: webnothing
I can't help but feel despair and isolation when watching this video. The colours are off, the soundtrack is bleak and the hands that perform the procedure look slightly odd. It feels so cold and cruel. Like dismembering 4 human beings in various ways to produce one human being that in the end has all the characteristics of the 4 but ultimately has lost all identity and is left in its cold, barren world to die.

A glimpse into our inevitable future...
frick u

simondaman

reminds me of this depressed guy on youtube who would do "how to make pizza/pasta/ect" videos but would screw it up in the end. wish I could remember his channel.  :poh:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 05:22:07 PM by simondaman »

a worthless person

reminds me of this depressed guy on youtube who would do "how to make pizza/pasta/ect" videos but would screw it up in the end. wish I could remember his channel.  :poh:

simondaman

thats the guy, arigato.  :laugh:

this was the specific video i was thinking about

a drunk lovable loser whose planes are always crashing  :laugh:

Ming

• Empress

How to basic?

His videos were vaguely amusing

Then they started getting a bit over the top

Then he stopped wearing clothes

Then he got obsessed with potty humour and the toilet in general (while not wearing any clothes)

:noooo!:

Ming

• Empress

I am too late...

And wrong...

:sick:

a worthless person

I am too late...

And wrong...

:sick: