Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: ~❤~ Keboard and monitor RPG  ~❤~  (Read 20651 times)

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.

The way I see it we could do the "awaken" part during the char creation, maybe keep the existence of said Goddess a mystery, maybe these powers appeared because of something else... :nyoron:

And since your 6, make the meeting between your 2 groups during the introduction of the campaign or something like that.

The idea of the color is that it looks prettier and make the post easier to read if it's a long post.

The special move could be your stunt, as it is called in the game system iirc.

Ollistar

• oop lol

Code: [Select]
[quote author=Kami_sama link=topic=708.msg27351#msg27351 date=1441834511]
That's actually a nice idea Ming. This way one of the main plot point of the campaign would be to find out why they turned into magical girl.

The kamen rider could group with them either because something something, depends on their personalities. But I think we can find a lot of reason one would want to pair with someone with a power so revolutionary that magic.

Same for the robot/cyborg/something of landy and character of people who don't want to be a qt mahou shoujo.
[/quote]

Well for the Riders, like in the series it's usually some sort of like evil alien group that turns them into superhuman cyborgs and cause the death of a loved one so that's why they're fighting. This could easily be made that the evil organization was trying to make super soldiers. Also, worthy, I'd suggest we'd go more superhuman than traditional kamen rider cyborg since landy and possibly ming wanted to be cyborgs and it would probably be better to have more variety.

[quote author=Kami_sama link=topic=708.msg27351#msg27351 date=1441834511]
[color=blue][size=8pt]Out of roleplay stuff[/size][/color]
[/quote]

fyi the general rpg sland for this is "above board"

ScumbagSoldier

By the way, the rulebook has some helpful stuff on this sort of thing starting at page 297.

McJongJing

They each find themselves being hunted by mysterious ninjas or something. They band together to find out who (corporation? Police?) They are working for, and what they want with them.

Kami_sama

I'd like to manage to do something less cliche than that. However this final motive I can take care of. :sparkle:

ScumbagSoldier

It'd certainly be logical that other, malign supernatural entities would be involved. Possibly relating to the corportations...?

Kami_sama

THEY WOULDN'T BE TOYING WITH POWER GREATER THAN THEMSELVES, WOULDN'T THEY!? :shock:

McJongJing

What if THEY WERE ACTUALLY PART OF A MAGICAL GIRL/KAMEN RIDER TV CROSS OVER

Kami_sama

If, after a few scenarios, you don't do enough cool shit we become ERP central in order to keep the audience interest for a S2.

McJongJing

If we don't sell enough BDs the show is canned and everyone dies

Ollistar

• oop lol

If we don't sell enough BDs the show is canned and everyone dies

This is starting to feel like chroma squad.

McJongJing

I was joking about that

Ollistar

• oop lol

I was joking about that

This is starting to feel like chroma squad.

McJongJing

I was joking about that

Ollistar

• oop lol

I was joking about that

This is starting to feel liWE'RE CAUGHT IN A LOOPke chroma squad.

WHAT IS REAL
HAS THE GAME BEGUN
WHAT IS THE GAME
ARE WE ALL DONE

Please, send help.

Transmission end.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9