Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Kaiserreich: A worthless AAR/LP  (Read 47751 times)

McJongJing

Re: Kaiserreich: A worthless AAR/LP
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 02:05:53 AM »

Yeah if I can't get Australsia I'd vote for Nippon.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 02:08:44 AM »

Yeah if I can't get Australsia I'd vote for Nippon.

I feel like Nip Nip will be the only thing any of us can actually agree on.

Britain may be cool?

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 02:10:05 AM »

Please do not bully Canada. :sad2:

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 02:11:07 AM »

The Union of Britain are the funnest Commies to play.

But they're still commies  :ew:

McJongJing

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 02:13:09 AM »

NO COMMIES ALLOWED.
MAKING THAT CLEAR.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2015, 02:13:22 AM »

But they're still commies

Not sure how I missed that. Britain is right out!

Please do not bully Canada. :sad2:

You guys have it coming.

a worthless person

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 02:16:03 AM »

If you guys want, some of the "other" nations, mostly the bolded ones, have lots of potential too. If there are any you'd like more info on, let me know.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2015, 02:20:44 AM »

POST CANADA

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 02:22:53 AM »

Austria or the Swiss maybe?

What's Allgemaine Ostasiatische Gesellschaft and United Baltic Duchy?

Does the Ottoman Empire have really good foot rests?

a worthless person

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2015, 02:51:52 AM »

Austria or the Swiss maybe?

What's Allgemaine Ostasiatische Gesellschaft and United Baltic Duchy?

Does the Ottoman Empire have really good foot rests?
POST CANADA

Austria   
Although Austria was on the winning side of the Weltkrieg, the war’s main impact was to reveal the Empire’s significant weaknesses and utter dependence upon Germany. Over the course of the 1920s one disaster followed another: the Emperor Karl died in 1922 causing the throne to pass to his 10 year old son Otto. Austrian industry collapsed in face of competition from German manufactures, while the quarrels of the Czechs and ethnic Germans in Bohemia nearly pushed the Empire into civil war. Finally, the humiliation of having to call in German mediation to resolve the deadlock of the Ausgleich negotitions in 1927, which resulted in the concession of autonomy statutes given to Bohemia and Galicia, seemed to signal the end of Austria as a Great Power. However, many feel that there is new hope for the Osterreich - now that the Emperor Otto has come of age and the terms of the ‘Great Compromise’ are to be renegotiated at the 1937 Ausgleich next year. Could this be the time for Austria to throw off her shackles of dependence on Germany and reassert the power of the Habsburg dynasty over her Empire?
(Worthless Note: Has the potential to expand greatly, and directly fight their neighbor and longtime ally, Germany. Lots of decisions early on, not sure about later.)

Canada   
Canada saw a quick economic rise through the combined impacts of the transcontinental railroad (completed in 1885), shipping, industries and settling in the West. The dominion supported Great Britain during the Boer War and the Weltkrieg, but due to her remote location she was able to avoid serious penalties in the resulting peace, and Canada seemed set to continue as she always had. However, when the collapse of royal and parliamentary authority in Britain in 1925 resulted in the royal family and central government of Britain fleeing to the country, Canada has been set down a different path.Slow industrialisation funded by the old families of Britain and the maintenance of trade links to the US have allowing it to avoid some of the economic decline seen in other nations outside German influence. There is some dissent growing amongst the Canadian population about the presence of the British exiles increasing political dominance and the fixation of Canada bending towards being the means towards their aim of ‘liberating’ Britain. The spread of such sentiment has however been slowed by propaganda against the left and encouraging a strong and restored Commonwealth, seen as a means of returning to the economic and political securities of the 19th century.The political situation with regards to the newly created Union of Britain remained tense over the next decade but neither side was prepared or able to escalate matters into open warfare. By 1936, however Canada's navy continues to grow rapidly in strength, and some amongst the Royalist faction are beginning to suggest that the time has come for direct measures to retake the Home Islands. With the possibility of this being a feasible goal growing with each day, war seems inevitable.
(Worthless Note: The Home-In-Exile of the British Royal Family, and leaders of the Entente. Want to restore the honor of the British Empire? This is the best way.)

Less Desirable picks:

The Swiss: They're historically and notoriously neutral, very small, and positioned between several powerful, power-hungry nations. Probably not a great pick.

The United Baltic Duchy: Latvia and Estonia, etc. all mushed together into one German puppet state. Too small and dependant on Germany to be much fun, i'd rather be Germany.

AlgOstAsien GmbH: The German controlling interests in China. One of the least interesting chinese nations, i'd much rather play Shangqing Tianguo.

Ottomans: Footrests so good that they named them after them. Home of the turk smell, though.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2015, 02:55:51 AM »

I was joking, but Canada actually sounds really cool now.

McJongJing

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2015, 02:59:40 AM »

Holy shit we can take Canada and use it to smash the commies

a worthless person

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2015, 02:59:48 AM »

I was joking, but Canada actually sounds really cool now.

It suffers from starting with a tiny army like America, and less Industrial capacity than America to boot, but it has the desires and events to go out and restore Britannia so it's got a chance to be good, if I can get gud enough to succeed with them. Probably top pick in my mind for North American countries.

(Personally i'd pick Germany or Japan but i'm going to be impartial here.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:03:42 AM by a worthless person »

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2015, 03:08:48 AM »

Austria is cool. They're like the underdogs. Even in the alernate timeline they're stuck trembling beneath Germany's mighty wing.

I'm still super okay with Germany or Japan.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2015, 10:03:31 AM »

Germany
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16