.~*the island*~. > ~♥ Secret Gamer Cove ♥~

/fgg/ ~ Home for fightan [except not shitty]

<< < (2/50) > >>

ScumbagSoldier:

--- Quote from: Ollistar on February 25, 2015, 02:16:49 PM ---Third Strike is where SF peaked before releasing the disappointment that was SF4. SF5 is super hype though.

I'm down for anything on fightcade but my main games are Third Strike, Alpha 3, and Vampire Savior.

--- End quote ---

Nerd I'll fight you.

PS:I hope this thread will someday be more than me and Olistar.

Ollistar:
You're only saying that cause you've never played Third Strike. I was once like you; young, naive. I use to think SF4 was okay, hell, good even. But Third Strike opened my eyes! Now 4 just feels too slow. For real dude, Third Strike is the perfect speed, it flows well, and we got fucking parries. It was perfect and 4 undid everything.

PS: I get the feeling that won't happen. Ming may stop by but I think that's it.

ScumbagSoldier:
You're probably right.

However.

These guys are great.

I hope they make it into SFV.

Ollistar:
Sakura is one of my mains but she's way better in Alpha 3.

Maybe we can entice people into the thread with questions and discussion.

Who's your main and in what games?

What was your first fighter?

Have you ever been to a tournament?

Any stories about mad salt, be it from you or your opponent or someone nearby?

Ollistar:
Who's your main and in what games?
Alpha 3-Sakura, Karin
3rd Strike-Makoto (kind of want to learn Ibuki)
USFIV-who knows, Sakura I guess
Vampire Savior-BB Hood
Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix-Sakura
Rival Schools-HinataxSakura, ShomaxNatsu
Guilty Gear XX #RELOAD-May, Bridget

What was your first fighter?
When I was little my dad took my to an arcade and I saw a Tekken game (I believe it would have been 2) so eventually my dad bought me Tekken 3 or 4 (forget off the top of my head) for ps2 and I played the shit out of it. Ironically I hate Tekken now. Alpha 3 was the first fighter I got serious about.

Have you ever been to a tournament?
Yes! It was USFIV and there was some miscommunication so I didn't get to participate which pissed me off. This is also where I saw the 2 most a hype matches of my life. This post is getting long so I'll detail that later.

Any stories about mad salt, be it from you or your opponent or someone nearby?
I have a good one but there's a picture I want to include so I'll post about it when I get home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version