.~*the island*~. > ~♥ アニメ王女の島♥~

Merry Christmas ya'll!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ming:
Got any plans for the year? Not gonna bother asking for new year's resolutions   :laugh:

I am probably going to look for a new job (more interesting projects / better pay) and I will be starting work on my indie game and maybe find some other nerds to to work on it with me :sparkle:
Going to be looking for like a DnD group or something too, now that I live closer to the big city, maybe there's some Warhammer scene then I can corrupt them into building gunpla

:smoke:

Also want to get into gardening a bit, maybe try to plant something like tomatoes which I think is like a typical beginner's thing, if I can eventually grow like my own chilis and strawberries that'd be amazing but I am afraid anything I'll touch with my pasty sun starved hands will shrivel up and die lmao

McJongJing:
My new years eve plan was to get drunk alone and eat pizza and that's exactly what I did.
This year I want to make another visual novel, and this time it will be very nsfw.
I want to get a new job too and hit 100 pushups.

jammerz:
100 pushups in 1 set?
I had some 'za and went to bed, I'm teetotal

jammerz:

--- Quote from: McJongJing on January 05, 2023, 11:12:00 PM ---My new years eve plan was to get drunk alone and eat pizza and that's exactly what I did.
This year I want to make another visual novel, and this time it will be very nsfw.
I want to get a new job too and hit 100 pushups.

--- End quote ---
also post 1st vn, musto readu

Ming:
Jing's VN:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2098600/Kiss_the_Demiurge/

I haven't played it yet, gomenasorry I'll play it soon :sad2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version