.~*the island*~. > ~♥ アニメ王女の島♥~

I need shrine maidens pls help

(1/4) > >>

61e K-Macbeth:
Hello

my name is king macbeth.
Im not rly a king its just my name has king in it

I am the colonel of the 61e Hussars, infantry and Artillery.

We are in a tribalistic war against other clans in a game that does napoleonic combat. My fellow 61e members and I have been thinking and we habe decided that it would be rly cool if we had shrine maidens who could inspire us in battle. So yeah, we dont know anyone in our reg that would be good for this kinda thing so I decided to go on this forum because yeah youre princesses you know.

Basically a shirne maiden is gonna be the person who will bless us before the event and will help with the ceremony when we knight fellow members in the regiment.

So yeah its not really a commitment but it would help us feel cool about ourselves if you helped

thank you for reading this post please reply if you have any questions

61e Akula:
I want die

DirtyRed:
hello hello
welcome to our island
:dance:

our shrine maiden, @Futaba , disappeared many moons ago but our kannushi, @Ming , will see you shortly
i'd say in about 14 months or so
in the meanwhile make yourself comfortable, help yourself to some  :relax:

DirtyRed:
Also Smes? Did you perhaps mean Super NES or Sega Master System?
Either way good to have a retro gamer in our ranks

61e K-Macbeth:

--- Quote from: DirtyRed on February 18, 2020, 12:40:40 PM ---hello hello
welcome to our island
:dance:

our shrine maiden, @Futaba , disappeared many moons ago but our kannushi, @Ming , will see you shortly
i'd say in about 14 months or so
in the meanwhile make yourself comfortable, help yourself to some  :relax:

--- End quote ---

Ty miss princess dirtyred. I actually just talked to ming yesterday and that is how i managed to get access to this website lol. Did you play Super famicom fire emeblem cuz thracia 776 is one of my all time favorites

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version