.~*the island*~. > ~♥ アニメ王女の島♥~

blog

<< < (1461/1461)

61e K-Macbeth:
Been living lads hope you all living well too

Ming:

--- Quote from: Ky on April 05, 2023, 03:06:04 AM ---Hey princessii.

Doctors give me about 10 years of life left in my heart so been dropping weight a bit as I need to get back down into the 70-80 kg range.  To be honest I've been pretty half-assed about it but dropping 4-5kg a month so far without doing much just eating differently.

I have to be careful with doing exercises or things that increase my heart rate as my darn faulty heart is pumping too fast that it doesn't carry enough oxygen and I just pass out or get really weak since I cant move my body.  Pretty bad  :sweatdrop:

Glad to see everyone still alive.  Gotta sort my driver's license out as I'm still on my learners and working towards dropping some weight. Hopefully, my heart issues decrease as I want to stop working on Computers by the end of the year and maybe do something different.  My dreams of working with birds are being blocked as I'm expected to work 800 hours volunteering in a year before I can get considered for the course I wanted to go on. 

But overall life is pretty good I have lots of nieces and nephews around me that keep life worth living for.  Recently I broke down in complete tears of happiness when My nephew got to go on an old steam train for the first time.  All my favourite memories are including all my family from the past few years.

Lots of other stuff been going on but I'll leave that for now.

--- End quote ---

Don't die Ky!  :cry:

Good to hear you have your family. I got to ride a steam train once too (they have a train museum in the town I grew up in). They are super cool, I wish they still had them!

ScumbagSoldier:

--- Quote from: 61e K-Macbeth on April 10, 2023, 12:02:43 PM ---Been living lads hope you all living well too

--- End quote ---

Trying to take my projects seriously while working a job where I have the responsibility of a senior dev, the paycheck of a junior dev, and the headache of 10 years of code made by questionably competent, definitely overworked devs.

But it's good experience for when I move on to better things. I hope you princessii are living deliciously.

Royalkitten:
lifes going well so far. thats the update. will check back when i see the forgot password email again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version