.~*the island*~. > ~♥ アニメ王女の島♥~

What is anime princess island...!

(1/7) > >>

Island Goddess:

Hello prospective princesii~

Somehow you've found yourself on our magical island, but are probably wondering to yourself, what exactly is it?

Have no worries as that's a pretty simple answer.  Anime princess island is a place for adorable anime princessii to hang out with eac hother, talk about cute things [or sometimes not so cute things], and just have a great time!
 :umbrella:

Really the only rules here are to have fun and the community is pretty diverse in itself.  Doesn't matter if you're old or new you can still make topics, post in topics, and talk about whatever you want~
:bunny:

"But Island Goddess, what if I'm not an anime princess?"  :sad2:

Not a princess, NO PROBLEM!  The island is imbued with a special magic that upon registration you become the cute anime princess of your dreams! Disclaimer: Princess effects may wear off while you are not on the island You have no need to worry about something as silly as that because if you join us you'll be sure to fit in almost right away.

Please, even if you see something that remotely interests you, feel free to become and island princess and make our community stronger by participating~

♪♫As always, stay cute princessii~♥
:lolita:

schizotypal:
I'm not going to fucking roleplay.

schizotypal:
Unless it's a symbolic thing like "princesses at heart" and stuff.

Momona:

--- Quote from: schizotypal on August 29, 2014, 08:36:39 AM ---I'm not going to fucking roleplay.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: schizotypal on August 29, 2014, 08:37:11 AM ---Unless it's a symbolic thing like "princesses at heart" and stuff.

--- End quote ---
It's the no-fun squad!

schizotypal:
I'm really fucking fun.
I just don't want to roleplay as a girl, it feels too oppressive. I'm genderfree, if I want to, I'll pretend I'm a girl, if I want to I'll be a manly man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version