Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 378

Author Topic: General Chat  (Read 600010 times)

landshark

• earthboat
Re: General Chat
« Reply #1095 on: August 02, 2015, 11:52:12 PM »

yes
frick u

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1096 on: August 03, 2015, 12:00:50 AM »

swiss bank account?

you dont need to be rich to have one, it's just super secure and only you and the banker allegedly knows about the account
frick u

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #1097 on: August 03, 2015, 12:02:19 AM »

Welp If my parents found out I had any spare cash over 1k I would most likely have to start paying for even more things.  :cry:

My dad did this a couple months ago

It wasn't a bother with full time pay but now it's gonna get much more inconvenient with half pay

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1098 on: August 03, 2015, 12:05:12 AM »

i guess im really lucky  :poh:
frick u

McJongJing

« Reply #1099 on: August 03, 2015, 12:13:13 AM »

No more figs for Ming and Ky!
And me!

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1100 on: August 03, 2015, 12:30:09 AM »

maybe i should buy figs...
frick u

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #1101 on: August 03, 2015, 12:35:49 AM »

Buy a Marisa, an Alice and a patchouli  nendoroid and pose then so patchouli is watching Maria cucking her with Alice. :dance:

swiss bank account?

you dont need to be rich to have one, it's just super secure and only you and the banker allegedly knows about the account
Sadly not this much anymore. :sad:

Teaching assistant sounds hard. You'd have to talk to people and take responsibility.
I had to answer questions during maybe one quarter of the time, the rest was spent chilling out. If it's an hard question, "I don't know, the answer is probably in this 1000 pages thick datasheet, go take a look" was an OK answer.

Pay was good too, it's a really nice job.

McJongJing

« Reply #1102 on: August 03, 2015, 12:38:19 AM »

That actually sounds fun Kami.
How was the security guard business?
Did you have to do anything?

maybe i should buy figs...
Cucking us out of figs.

Kami_sama

« Reply #1103 on: August 03, 2015, 12:58:07 AM »

I found it extremely boring. To get the job I had to have a clean record and a driver licence. I was the bottom of the barrel so to speak, if shit went down I was instructed to flee and call the elite guys to come beat up things. My only weapon was a pepper spray.

My first job was to get sure some painting wouldn't get stolen overnight. To do so I had to, and here I more or less quote my order, find a spot were I could see them all and not leave it.

Thankfully it was only 4 hours long. You're not allowed to sit.

I had to keep an eye on prisoner who were at the hospital. This was the best job because you could sit down and read/browse the web with your phone. I usually did it from 23h to 7h, I was really tired after that.

Worst time was when I worked nighttime 5 day straight at a huge festival. Basically I had to get sure no one went on my side of a huge curtain separating a nightclub and a scene where there were still expensive audio stuff. Getting people to listen to me and do as I said was hard. Also the music was very loud and shitty (considered going on the other side of the curtain and spraying the DJ once).

Sometimes people get angry because they have forgotten their pass and you don't let them in. They call you stupid or useless. I didn't mind so it was OK but you're not allowed to retaliate.

I didn't like working at night, it was too tiring. Also I had trouble when I had to have authority because I'm shy and a little bit of a pushover so I was happy when I left the job. TA is much better.

McJongJing

« Reply #1104 on: August 03, 2015, 12:59:33 AM »

That doesn't sound that bad. Better than working at fucking KFC.

Kami_sama

« Reply #1105 on: August 03, 2015, 01:02:09 AM »

It's probably less stressful. Most of the time you just have to be there and look pro. However I'd rather have a job where I was kept busy, time flee much faster this way.

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1106 on: August 03, 2015, 01:04:02 AM »

if shit went down I was instructed to flee and call the elite guys to come beat up things. My only weapon was a pepper spray.

you sound like the first to die in a horror movie
 :tears:
frick u

Kami_sama

« Reply #1107 on: August 03, 2015, 01:08:14 AM »

Yeah if a group of dude decided to beat the chubby security agent I was more or less done for.

But if I had the time to call for help with the radio I would've been avenged! :yay:

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1108 on: August 03, 2015, 01:28:17 AM »

b-but we don't want you to die!
frick u

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1109 on: August 03, 2015, 01:43:01 AM »

That actually sounds pretty sweet, Kami. I figured I was too nerdy looking for security, but if you can make it, I must be fine. I don't have a problem with shyness if I can be all business and pepper spray dudebros if need be.  :yay:

EDIT: Dunno how people manage working alongside Uni, though. First term of last year, I could barely deal with the stress of class.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 378