• The next hiro
Re: blog
« Reply #780 on: October 02, 2014, 10:04:39 AM »

Bah
I'm back mufugga

Hiro

« Reply #781 on: October 02, 2014, 01:24:06 PM »

today in my law&ethics class i learned how to sue my uncle, how to effectively shoot someone within the law, and the battle of hastings

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #782 on: October 02, 2014, 01:26:24 PM »

today in my law&ethics class i learned how to sue my uncle, how to effectively shoot someone within the law, and the battle of hastings
COTYAY
I'm back mufugga

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #783 on: October 02, 2014, 02:05:43 PM »

Sounds like an awesome class Hiro  :wave:

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #784 on: October 02, 2014, 02:48:20 PM »

I've read a shitty book until chapter 7 (of 12) today (it's short).
Saw an interview with the author, he described the book in an interesting way, sounded like an interesting person.
But what kind of person he is doesn't seem to have any effect on the work, it's a crude, unrealistic revenge fantasy of an agriculturer. The plot is simple: petroleum ends, winter, everything goes to shit. Instead of describing the individual lives of people suffering this catastrophee, he showers the reader with blanket statements about how everybody's going to burn shit to live and eat shit to live mostly. It's really dark, even for somebody like me, with complete morbid descriptions about how people will treat the elderly like shit or burn crosses because they're made of wood. Imo he seems to have made a too positive view of people there too, in his idea everyone will huddle together because of a shared fear, with stuff like farmers letting people inside because they'd get help in the spring (that's such a shake-y way to go at it, especially after you've told everyone how everyone will think only of his/her survival). I ended at the part where spring comes because I stopped caring and was sure that it's going to be full of his personal armchair stress-psychology.

In general it seems like something a pimpled 13 yo would write after getting called an idiot by the teacher, not what a 60 years old alpinist, biologist etc. would do. Stuff like "the farmers are going to survive but not their sons because they can only use their hands for jerking off and computers hyuk hyuk" makes me think "revenge fantasy".
Which he admits it to being actually, at least in part, he states about how he picks on the editors, bankers, rich people, politicians because he doesn't like them (I do not either, but get a grip you fuck, don't go writing shitty fanfics, or at least don't publish them).

3/10
+ultra edgy
+short
-ultra edgy
-idealistic
-boring
I'm back mufugga

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #785 on: October 02, 2014, 03:07:48 PM »

That sounds silly why would you ever read a book

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #786 on: October 03, 2014, 12:15:18 AM »

Today I did the volunteering thing I did last week and this new girl was the most extroverted person I've ever seen. I am (somehow) the most talkative person amongst the rest of the volunteers so she clung to me the entire time talking about normie things like partying and drugs. I was hella confused and didn't understand her a lot but it was still entertaining and I feel like I did a good job of practising my socializing.
We talked about sexuality somehow and she 'guessed' that I'm bi basd on how I look/act but she also thought that I look like a smoker and that I like to party so her judgement is probably not that good

Fun day  :dance:

Raz

• Gensokyo Volunteer Fairy Department
« Reply #787 on: October 03, 2014, 12:44:40 AM »

I want a small, yet classy wedding. A swing/jazz band, a full bar and a big ol' strawberry cake.

My cousin got married to a wealthy family.  ceremony was at their house in the palisades in NY right off the river in their backyard.  Open bar, private jazz band, butlers, ect.  It was probably one of the best weddings ive been to.  Great atmosphere.  Id really like to do something similar if i ever get married.  Theres just something so romantic about live bands.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #788 on: October 03, 2014, 07:14:21 AM »

Bought a bunch of snacks.

I'm going to comfort myself by eating junk as I cry about my computer (a.k.a my wife) being ill and pray for her speedy recovery.  :tears:

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #789 on: October 03, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »

ming im so sorry i hope it all gets beter
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #790 on: October 03, 2014, 01:03:26 PM »

Ate doritos for the first time in my life, weren't as good as I expected them but I'm now officially part of #gamerculture
I'm back mufugga

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #791 on: October 03, 2014, 01:11:14 PM »

It's yom kippur starting now-ish.
Jews can't eat, drink, use technological devices or do anything but pray for forgiveness all day long.
The catch is that arabs have a major festivity coincide with jewish yom kippur sometimes, and that time is today!
This thing has led to many conflicts from what I heard. Not where I live as it's divided between the jewish and arab part, but some funny things like exploding fireworks or BBQ's happen anyways. I'm pretty sure that 90% of the motivation behind this festivity is to spite jews.

As the teacher said "you can use electric devices, eat, do anything you want...in the privacy of your own home", pretty oppressive if you ask me.
At least in the jewish part of town, the ultra-religious will start throwing stones at the passing cars, so no buses, machines or anything passes and the children take out their bikes and ride them all day long.
I'm back mufugga

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #792 on: October 03, 2014, 01:16:03 PM »

Bought a bunch of snacks.

I'm going to comfort myself by eating junk as I cry about my computer (a.k.a my wife) being ill and pray for her speedy recovery.  :tears:
I remember living without computer for a month. I thought it was easy peasy, but nothing to jerk off to, nothing to play, nothing to watch, nothing to read took its' toll. Felt too shitty to read books (didn't have anything else), and couldn't play with my brothers because they're assholes. I don't know how I survived, but I finally got it back, it's like getting a limb back.
I know that it's an addiction, but it feels too good and I love it too much. Same with 2d and masturbation.
I'm back mufugga

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #793 on: October 03, 2014, 02:06:25 PM »

I can deal. When I was a young teenager my dad would take away my internet during the summer vacation.

:tyrone:

animal

« Reply #794 on: October 03, 2014, 02:41:45 PM »

i wasn't allowed on the internet when i was a kid and now i'm retarded.... thanks mom&dad
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 487