Do you own a car or something

Hiro

Re: blog
« Reply #706 on: September 25, 2014, 04:43:28 PM »

bags and bullets have less chance of failure, try those first

bubblecat

« Reply #707 on: September 25, 2014, 05:04:56 PM »

pills especially are probably the worst method someone could do. there is an extremely high chance you'll be waking up in the hospital getting stomach pumped or something
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 05:19:21 PM by bubblecat »

Tsukikage Yuri

• magical girl
    • flavors
« Reply #708 on: September 25, 2014, 05:53:55 PM »

Pills on average won't work. You will more than likely wake up and vomit a lot and have your body feel wrecked for weeks from it.
Sources: Personal experience.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #709 on: September 25, 2014, 05:55:06 PM »

should i hang myself, use an exit bag, shoot myself or somehow find a pill that will kill me

None of it.

:sad2:

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #710 on: September 25, 2014, 06:26:11 PM »

You should live yourself to death. It's the best way.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #711 on: September 25, 2014, 10:40:39 PM »

Today was really eventful

I woke up early to go to volunteering at a soup kitchen. It was my first time there and it was hella fun, everyone was really nice and helpful. We made a buttload of KD mac n' cheese with hotdogs and served it to 170+ people.  :heh:

Later in the day after some lectures I met up with my friend I met off of /r9k/ and we decided to go buy 40's at the liquor store. We got a big bottle of Olde English and went to a cemetery to pour a little out for the NEETs in Gensokyo. We talked about politics and >tfw no gf and even visited each other places (but nothing gay happened), it was really fun.   :laugh:

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #712 on: September 26, 2014, 01:41:28 AM »

i got an hour of sleep and took a test then played pool fofr 3 hours and killed it. i did so good unreal wow amazing. then i went to my other class and passed out when i got home good dat.y :sparkle:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #713 on: September 26, 2014, 06:54:02 AM »

Today was really eventful

I woke up early to go to volunteering at a soup kitchen. It was my first time there and it was hella fun, everyone was really nice and helpful. We made a buttload of KD mac n' cheese with hotdogs and served it to 170+ people.  :heh:

Later in the day after some lectures I met up with my friend I met off of /r9k/ and we decided to go buy 40's at the liquor store. We got a big bottle of Olde English and went to a cemetery to pour a little out for the NEETs in Gensokyo. We talked about politics and >tfw no gf and even visited each other places (but nothing gay happened), it was really fun.   :laugh:

I'm happy for you RQ, sounds like a really good time!  :wave:

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #714 on: September 26, 2014, 03:57:55 PM »

I think some of my coworkers might be getting annoyed with me. I started college and I'm only working part time now, some of the younger workers are being kind of passive aggressive about the fact I leave early. Every one else is being passive aggressive with the boss. They tried to get me to be part of it, the boss was helping and they wanted me to  leave to bathroom for a long time and the other worker would go looking for me, leaving the boss working alone, so the wood coming out of the machine would pile up. They said they wanted to get across that the work load has been getting too heavy. I didn't want to be part  of it. Today I stayed after to work on something. They probably think I'm some sort of kiss ass. I just don't care, about the work, how hard much it is, or how long it is. I'm just doing what I got to do. I think they're just being whiny bitches.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #715 on: September 26, 2014, 04:09:04 PM »

I think they're just being whiny bitches.

Sounds like it.

(Of course, as a NEET I can't really say that about someone who actually works  :damn:)

murasa

« Reply #716 on: September 26, 2014, 06:04:22 PM »

The job I was interviewed didn't have the hours I was expecting  :dance:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #717 on: September 26, 2014, 10:07:01 PM »

Eventful day.

Me I just played some D3, had some snacks, and... wow what did I do all day?  :shock:

Greg

« Reply #718 on: September 26, 2014, 10:49:16 PM »

i went to new york city today. i took the train from my town and went to the world trade center, then i went to chinatown and little italy and then went back home.
he didn't visit me  :augh: :punch:

Momona

• Princess from Tokkomple Kingdom
« Reply #719 on: September 26, 2014, 11:08:50 PM »

i went to new york city today. i took the train from my town and went to the world trade center, then i went to chinatown and little italy and then went back home.
Wasn't the world trade center destroyed 
The TV lied to me :whine:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 487