Re: blog
« Reply #676 on: September 20, 2014, 08:26:18 PM »

i played kara no shoujo for 4 1/2 hours today

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #677 on: September 20, 2014, 08:36:07 PM »

I looked for a new place to live. But it seems everything cheap where I want to move is taken by students currently.  :sad2:

bubblecat

« Reply #678 on: September 20, 2014, 11:48:53 PM »

I went to the cider mill, but it was swarmed with bees so I left quickly. everyone was running in circles trying to avoid them and it was a p. comical sight. then I stayed at my moms for the night without my PC so I watched netflix on her ps3 for 12 hours straight

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #679 on: September 21, 2014, 12:37:02 AM »

@bubblecat
What did you watch on netflix?
Today I had some friends over and we took turns playing Silent Hill 3. I think I like 2 better, I keep missing stuff in 3. Maybe I am tired.  :poh:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Tsukikage Yuri

• magical girl
    • flavors
« Reply #680 on: September 21, 2014, 04:39:37 AM »

@Tsukikage Yuri i hope your ankle feels better, at least the coon didnt maul you

I was so afraid it was going to attack me when I heard that sound.

Today has been the most unproductive day for me because of my ankle. It hurts to walk or stand on. So, I read my book for a little bit, but primarily watched anime all day.

george w bush

• formerly perfumed dakimakura
« Reply #681 on: September 21, 2014, 11:56:00 AM »

Princessii - If I could have your attention for a moment:

There are a couple things I feel that need to be made clear.  The island was funded without any sort of moderation presence and I really do not intend to change that.  I value free speech and the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  The last thing I think anyone wants is for this place to become a hugbox where anything that could be considered borderline offensive is publicly shunned and people don't feel that can post whats on their mind without fear or repercussion. 

That being said there is a difference between general shit talking and being down right offensive.  Some comments, like the one made earlier, are incredibly distasteful and there's not really any way of saying you didn't know better.  Bullying and things like this have have been a real problem lately and we've lost more than a few members temporarily and permanently because of it. That is completely unacceptable.  Maybe if the forum were more active the more general smacktalk might not have been such an issue, but the truth of the matter is this board is small and is slow, so if the people you're hanging around all the time are being jerks people will want to leave.  It is not my wish to lose or ban any of the princessii, but as things are in the state they are in right now, these kinds of tasteless comments and other future bullying will have to be delt with for the good of the board.  There's no way we're going to attract any one, much less the kinds of people we want joining us if this kind of thing is perceived as the norm here.  This is our home and we are all friends here, so lets act like it.

As always princessi, stay cute~
:vsign:

AND PLAY NICE!
this seems like a really bad idea

bubblecat

« Reply #682 on: September 21, 2014, 01:31:22 PM »

I went to this medieval themed festival for a little while today

the security did a bag check and somehow didn't notice the revolver in my mom's purse, good job guys.

I was wearing a shirt with glitched out art from a random pc-98 eroge and the fat typical dnd-player looking guy selling pickles stopped me and told me he could read it, so I let him decipher some of the kanji I didn't know. turns out his mom is an english teacher in japan and he lived all his life there up until high school. he rolled up his sleeve to reveal that his entire arm all the way around was covered in tattoos of various kanji. as I walked away he yelled "tanoshinde kudasai!"

...interesting experience

bubblecat

« Reply #683 on: September 21, 2014, 01:39:22 PM »

oh
What did you watch on netflix?
off of the top of my head what I remember are:
the 90's movie "the craft" (props for having portishead on the soundtrack)
several episodes of the series "supernatural" which my mom is a fan of. it's basically buffy the vampire slayer
a documentary on detroit
a documentary on tokyo
a documentary on the 2011 earthquake in japan
episodes of "animals !&@$ed my vacation"or something, which was actually pretty amusing
episodes of "urban legend"

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #684 on: September 21, 2014, 03:26:51 PM »

@bubblecat 
You made a jaypee buddee!  :yay:
All I am doing today is homework.  :poh: But I'll neglect it till bedtime and do something else instead!  :sparkle:
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #685 on: September 21, 2014, 04:30:48 PM »

I just found out you could set API to your local time, it's a whole new world!  :sing: :sparkle: :omg:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #686 on: September 21, 2014, 04:40:29 PM »

Greg

« Reply #687 on: September 21, 2014, 07:25:14 PM »

this page sucks so bad lol
oh my god, it's greg! geg my egg!
oh god! bob my fob!

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #688 on: September 22, 2014, 05:32:26 PM »

Today was a day.  :sparkle:
Got a high five from a black guy for my catherine shirt.
Got put into groups for a project.
Everyone in my group is a dweeb and two people didn't show up today. THE ONLY GROUP MISSING PEOPLE GREAT START.
Kite live action was absolutely terrible oh my god.
Today was ok.
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

Hiro

« Reply #689 on: September 22, 2014, 06:09:43 PM »

Got a high five from a black guy for my catherine shirt.
:noooo!:
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 487