MACHINE

• Madison
Re: blog
« Reply #660 on: September 20, 2014, 12:18:25 AM »

That's too far, holy shit.

Greg

« Reply #661 on: September 20, 2014, 12:21:20 AM »

A family friend killed himself and left no note.
You should think of following in his footsteps
wrecked
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 07:39:45 AM by Island Goddess »

Pomfwall Riots

« Reply #662 on: September 20, 2014, 01:31:35 AM »

Look I don't drop the joke for much, but for this I will.

It's one thing to shitpost, or pretend to be a bully and make rude jokes. But responding to a person talking about an actual suicide like that is out of hand in any circle. I don't come here for actual distasteful behavior, and I don't come here to tolerate actual bullying. If this is the sort of thing the community wants to foster and then also invite more people to, I'll pass. I know it's driving people off and it makes me question hanging around myself. That all being said, I'd really like it if that could be dealt with in some way that means it won't happen again. All of us are better then that, and I'm disappointed it happened.

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #663 on: September 20, 2014, 01:33:11 AM »

wow pomf is serious

i agree though

"Since we still have members please don't bully them and cause them to leave."

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #664 on: September 20, 2014, 01:44:47 AM »

That's just... messed up.  I'm guessing you were trying to be clever and witty, but that's crossing a line that shouldn't even be approached.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #665 on: September 20, 2014, 02:13:38 AM »

~Reminder that this is a Futaba account~

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #666 on: September 20, 2014, 02:20:22 AM »

You're interested in politics?

Was it some town thing or regional or what?

Hiro

« Reply #667 on: September 20, 2014, 03:30:32 AM »

lol

Tsukikage Yuri

• magical girl
    • flavors
« Reply #668 on: September 20, 2014, 03:50:04 AM »

It's one thing to shitpost, or pretend to be a bully and make rude jokes. But responding to a person talking about an actual suicide like that is out of hand in any circle. I don't come here for actual distasteful behavior, and I don't come here to tolerate actual bullying. If this is the sort of thing the community wants to foster and then also invite more people to, I'll pass. I know it's driving people off and it makes me question hanging around myself. That all being said, I'd really like it if that could be dealt with in some way that means it won't happen again. All of us are better then that, and I'm disappointed it happened.
As someone who's been suicidal for the majority of her life, I honestly agree with all of this and that type of posting is kind of why I only come here in "good moods" in the first place.

Tsukikage Yuri

• magical girl
    • flavors
« Reply #669 on: September 20, 2014, 03:55:29 AM »

As for actually blogging (if no one minds the double post cuz i dont want to add to that):

I started Tokyo Ghoul today and it's pretty cool. I made homemade oreo cheesecake and I wish I could actually share it with the lot of you because I like cooking for people >.> I might take a pic of it tomorrow for the hunger thread. Shit's pretty good. Also, my housemate bought me some meds I couldn't afford so I'm really stoked about that.

Also, starting to try and get better shape because I suffered a bad back injury in Feb and had foot surgery in June and since have fallen out of shape. Went on a my first walk around the neighborhood today and I guess there was a racoon hiding under a tree near me. The thing made some weird ass noise that I heard through my headphones and I jumped away from it, landing in the unpaved street that's under construction and spraining my ankle. woooo

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #670 on: September 20, 2014, 06:52:39 AM »

A family friend killed himself and left no note.
You should think of following in his footsteps

Distasteful.

Please stop stooping this low. I like a lot of your posts, and you want this board to live as much as anyone. So go be great instead.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 07:52:06 AM by Ming »

Island Goddess

• ♥Island Goddess♥
  • ~♥Rule with love and compassion♥~
    • Anime Princess Island
« Reply #671 on: September 20, 2014, 08:12:03 AM »

Princessii - If I could have your attention for a moment:

There are a couple things I feel that need to be made clear.  The island was funded without any sort of moderation presence and I really do not intend to change that.  I value free speech and the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  The last thing I think anyone wants is for this place to become a hugbox where anything that could be considered borderline offensive is publicly shunned and people don't feel that can post whats on their mind without fear or repercussion. 

That being said there is a difference between general shit talking and being down right offensive.  Some comments, like the one made earlier, are incredibly distasteful and there's not really any way of saying you didn't know better.  Bullying and things like this have have been a real problem lately and we've lost more than a few members temporarily and permanently because of it. That is completely unacceptable.  Maybe if the forum were more active the more general smacktalk might not have been such an issue, but the truth of the matter is this board is small and is slow, so if the people you're hanging around all the time are being jerks people will want to leave.  It is not my wish to lose or ban any of the princessii, but as things are in the state they are in right now, these kinds of tasteless comments and other future bullying will have to be delt with for the good of the board.  There's no way we're going to attract any one, much less the kinds of people we want joining us if this kind of thing is perceived as the norm here.  This is our home and we are all friends here, so lets act like it.

As always princessi, stay cute~
:vsign:

AND PLAY NICE!

Hiro

« Reply #672 on: September 20, 2014, 12:51:06 PM »

stop shitting up the blog thread with all this metaposting jesus

@Tsukikage Yuri i hope your ankle feels better, at least the coon didnt maul you

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #673 on: September 20, 2014, 12:54:48 PM »

You're continuing it  :mad:

Hiro

« Reply #674 on: September 20, 2014, 01:12:20 PM »

but i was only ironically metaposting
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 487