Hiro

Re: blog
« Reply #2040 on: June 08, 2015, 08:09:37 AM »

living in japan has inflated my ego tenfold

i am your god now

McJongJing

« Reply #2041 on: June 08, 2015, 08:46:11 AM »

Hiro is going to take all the cute Japanese girls.
Someone stop him!

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #2042 on: June 08, 2015, 09:26:33 AM »

are people aware of your power level yet

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #2043 on: June 08, 2015, 09:28:25 AM »

Hey kid, wanna try some heroin  :relax:

yes please

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #2044 on: June 08, 2015, 12:22:16 PM »

living in japan has inflated my ego tenfold

i am your god now
Wow you live in Japan ? What do you do here ?

おちんちんもう食べますか?

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #2045 on: June 08, 2015, 05:40:38 PM »

おちんちんもう食べますか?

ヒロさんのちんちん食べるが際限がない

I haven't studied in so long I probably butchered that  :tears:

Miau

• Kitty-cat Queen
  • insolent cat-like person
« Reply #2046 on: June 08, 2015, 06:11:31 PM »

i've been pretty busy lately, went to an anime convention in NC and on a trip to see Raz and visit the DC area for about a week and a half

when we were at the convention we went to the karaoke room, and this landwhale walked up to me and held out her hand towards me. i was confused and didn't know what to do, she didn't say anything so i cautiously reached out my hand, then she grabbed me, pulled me close to her and started DANCING WITH ME. she put her meaty digits on my waist (which was on bare skin cause I was cosplaying reimu) and was holding my hand. i tried to pull away saying "uhmm i'm not very good at dancing" but instead she just pulled me closer and said, "it's ok, just follow my footsteps. left, right, left right..." it was incredibly awkward, she was just staring at me as i looked around in horror and called me cute. finally i broke free traumatized by the whole ordeal. and Raz was laughing at me. :cry:

i was also sexually harassed by another lesbian, worse than the other i thought she was going to kiss me, but i actually ended up becoming friends with her somehow  :owo:

also.. !! the key animator for evangelion was there. he was drawing stuff and he took my request of drawing rei with cat ears! i was so happy because that's my favorite anime and rei is my second favorite character of all time. check it out

it was really fun, we went shooting also. it was my first time so i don't know how good i was at it, i didn't realize guns were so heavy. and we went to DC to the zoo and looked at some monuments also. and played diddy kong racing. we did lots of stuff, i was there for like 10 days

McJongJing

« Reply #2047 on: June 08, 2015, 06:58:51 PM »

Fat people, not even once.
The first favorite character is Asuka right?
How did you make the Reimu cosplay?

Kami_sama

« Reply #2048 on: June 08, 2015, 07:00:21 PM »

Wow sounds like fun (except the raping part !). :yay:

If you go back to shooting, I suggest trying the desert eagle if you can rent one, totally worth it ! :wink:

Miau

• Kitty-cat Queen
« Reply #2049 on: June 08, 2015, 07:34:29 PM »

@McJongJing no, i like asuka a lot and she is among my top 10 favorite characters but rei is my favorite from evangelion. my most favorite character of all time is akemi homura.

i didn't make it, i am not very good at sewing so i bought it. it's okay though because i have a tendency to ruin my clothes, i damaged the sleeve and stained the ribbon already. the stain came out but, i can be more careless if i didn't put hours into making it, you know?

@Kami_sama at the time i was mortified, but now i think it's pretty funny. thanks for the recommendation, i will try it sometime if i ever get the chance. is it easy to use? my favorite gun was the ruger mkiii because it is thin and light, and did not kick back when i shot it. the other guns were too tiresome to hold for very long

Kami_sama

« Reply #2050 on: June 08, 2015, 08:06:09 PM »

The gun is HUGE and the trigger is really short. You can feel a little bit of fear before pulling the trigger, then the huge recoil with the huge light at the end of the barrel. After shooting the adrenaline goes down and you're left asking for another round. :wave:

McJongJing

« Reply #2051 on: June 08, 2015, 08:34:19 PM »

All my clothes get stains and I fucking hate it.
They always get stained but I never know why.

Miau

• Kitty-cat Queen
« Reply #2052 on: June 08, 2015, 11:12:29 PM »

@Kami_sama i don't know how well i'd be able to handle it but that sounds awesome, i'll give it a try sometime

@McJongJing story of my life. i feel like the harder i try to be careful the clumsier i am

McJongJing

« Reply #2053 on: June 09, 2015, 12:05:24 AM »

The worst is when it stains while eating in public.
Now you can't go back home to get it washed and every one thinks you wear dirty clothes.

I take clumsiness to a whole level too.
I've gotten food stuck in my hair before without noticing.

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #2054 on: June 09, 2015, 12:10:46 AM »

I've gotten hair in my mouth while eating before. Food and slobber on my hair. :table flip: Luckily, I was still in NEET mode when I had my hair that long.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 487