News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 487

Author Topic: blog  (Read 832374 times)

ScumbagSoldier

Re: blog
« Reply #1515 on: April 30, 2015, 12:45:05 AM »

Fast food is gross !!  :omg2:

Somebody get this pretentious snob outta here.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 12:49:42 AM by ScumbagSoldier »

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #1516 on: April 30, 2015, 12:49:17 AM »

Bacon is overrated. Pretzel pizza sounds nice.

Hiro

« Reply #1517 on: April 30, 2015, 12:57:24 AM »

that's hella gross dude
Fast food is gross !!  :omg2:
dont bully fast food otaku

bubblecat

« Reply #1518 on: April 30, 2015, 12:59:35 AM »

You can still get pretzel crust as an option at Pizza Hut, haven't tried it, but if someone does I expect a full report.

It's not gonna be the same as the legendary Little Ceaser's one since they don't replace the sauce with nacho cheese, but it's the closest option we've got.

lmoa

« Reply #1519 on: April 30, 2015, 01:00:36 AM »

Someone needs to understand what the words he uses mean before using them. Eating fast food on a regular basis would only suggest that you can't cook or can't be bothered to cook/learn to cook. Either are poor excuses to maintain a less nutritious diet and to spend more on it.

There's nothing fundamentally wrong with eating at fast foods when time is the limiting factor. For any other situation though, there are many more (objectively) better options to choose from.

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #1520 on: April 30, 2015, 01:03:36 AM »

You can still get pretzel crust as an option at Pizza Hut, haven't tried it, but if someone does I expect a full report.

It's not gonna be the same as the legendary Little Ceaser's one since they don't replace the sauce with nacho cheese, but it's the closest option we've got.
THEY FUCKIN BETTER BE OPEN NEXT TIME THAT WAS BULLSHIT  :mad:  :grr: :cat:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

McJongJing

« Reply #1521 on: April 30, 2015, 01:06:14 AM »

There's a nice Japanese store near me that sells those pastry bun things.
They're really convenient because they're healthy and fast.

Hiro

« Reply #1522 on: April 30, 2015, 01:07:55 AM »

i eat fast food because i like the taste, the fact that i literally cant cook a single thing doesnt have anything to do with this  :owh:

lmoa

« Reply #1523 on: April 30, 2015, 01:13:33 AM »

Yeah there are some joints that fix nice healthy snacks. Those are rare and at times costly, as decent and (actually) healthy ingredients are often much more costly than the alternative. Unfortunately pandering to the informed and mindful customer has never been too successful a business model (rip Thinkpads).

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1524 on: April 30, 2015, 01:14:43 AM »

Someone needs to understand what the words he uses mean before using them. Eating fast food on a regular basis would only suggest that you can't cook or can't be bothered to cook/learn to cook. Either are poor excuses to maintain a less nutritious diet and to spend more on it.

There's nothing fundamentally wrong with eating at fast foods when time is the limiting factor. For any other situation though, there are many more (objectively) better options to choose from.

Not really. Given the ingredients, most of the stuff I cook is pretty close to fast food anyway.

Fuck health. Why live longer when it just means I'll have more time to be miserable?

McJongJing

« Reply #1525 on: April 30, 2015, 01:19:04 AM »

Because healthy people feel less miserable.

Being a fat unhealthy fuck just makes you feel worse.

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #1526 on: April 30, 2015, 01:20:41 AM »

There's a nice Japanese store near me that sells those pastry bun things.
They're really convenient because they're healthy and fast.

You mean these?
I practically lived of off of these for longer than I'd like to admit. I used to live near a Korean store that sold these. At the end of the week they had eight buns, that were about 1.5x the size of my fist, for 5 bucks.  I bought two packages. That was lunch most days. Sometimes dinner too.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

lmoa

« Reply #1527 on: April 30, 2015, 01:22:03 AM »

That just means you need to learn to cook better and healthier.

This might completely blow your mind dude, but it's possible to make food that can taste well regularly and for it to have a positive impact your physiological condition.

Seriously it might sound like one of those dumb health mags but it is logical that an imbalanced diet (ie. not enough of some, too much of another dietary intake) have a negative effect upon emotional disposition. Changing your daily diet for the better is a pretty important and impactful decision, even for NEETs!

McJongJing

« Reply #1528 on: April 30, 2015, 01:25:15 AM »

Nah, not quite Pleinar.
You know yukkuris? It's like that.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1529 on: April 30, 2015, 01:25:50 AM »

I eat whatever I want, and only work out occasionally, but I've never felt misery that was directly related to my state of physical being, and I'm not THAT fat...

I have felt miserable because I didn't have a bacon pizza in the immediate vicinity of my face, however.

I do eat a (mostly) balanced diet, btw.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 487