Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: Oldschool Runescape  (Read 2616 times)

animeprincealan

Oldschool Runescape
« on: July 12, 2020, 12:15:52 AM »

Have any of you played Oldschool Runescape or Runescape in general?

It is my favorite game and I have a lot of fond memories of forums just like this one except for Runescape from when I was younger!

:yay:

ScumbagSoldier

Re: Oldschool Runescape
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 01:16:12 AM »

alas, no, new person, but welcome!

I played it a bit at a friend's house, but my introduction to MMOs was WoW.

Ky

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 08:16:15 AM »

I use to play it heavily when I was younger and a couple of my friends got back into RS in general but I know if I start playing it I will most likely spend too much time playing.  So I've been keeping a distance from playing it again to not get sucked into that void.

When I was around 11 years old I remember it being like THE game everyone played at school with all these schoolyards lies about shit that wasn't in the game but was hyping all the other kids into playing it.

During my teens, I got into botting a lot and remember running scripts to make accounts and would run 12 accounts on each PC and just did botting and account selling for a while before I just dropped the game one day.

:dance:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 01:55:59 PM »

My computer was too crap to handle runescape so I played adventure quest for my browser game fix  :heh:

Ky

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 07:51:04 AM »

Oh dude I loved adventure quest when I was younger same with the mecha one they did.  That's some classic memories.  I also recall cheating in both games and drawing those lizard zard things at school.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 08:44:14 AM »

yeah I played the mecha one too! good stuff. I had that premium account thing, guardianship. I saved up to buy it when I was like 14 and had zero money and had to pay a bunch of extra do make some weird money transfer thing that relied of snail mail because no credit cards in the family back then...  :omg: