Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: NEET Alice "missed the party"  (Read 593 times)

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
NEET Alice "missed the party"
« on: December 15, 2015, 06:54:44 AM »

Lovely Pomo,

At work, I paid for two of us for a departmental dinner party, but Joe wasn't feeling well and I was too tired. I wanted to go, to  have an opportunity to socialize with people and to let them see  that I have a brain, that I'm more than the copy girl. I'd like to find another job in this department, but I need people to see me. Now they drop a job in my inbox and come back later to pick it up. They know that I'm more capable than others who have had this position. I need them to know more. The people I have talked to are surprised that I'm doing this job. They were curious about why I went to a lecture after work about a program that's updating data collection and analysis procedures in an insurance company. But most people are just happy that, unlike with my predecessor, they can count on all the pages of their exams being there.

With regards,
Alice
Dear NEET Alice,

What an interesting dream! As your doctor, I'll triple the dosage to your medicine, all the way to 1 (one) gram a day. 

We really ought to get a handle on these "insights" of yours before they get beyond out control, but until then, keep those copies coming!

With love,
Pomo-chan, Ph.D.