Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Which anime girl stereotype are you?  (Read 8849 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Which anime girl stereotype are you?
« on: September 06, 2014, 11:28:44 AM »

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/4529078/What-Anime-Girl-Stereotype-are-you/

Yandere

Friendly and sweet on the surface, the Yandere hides a dark and twisted character underneath their smile. While normally an amiable person to hang around with, if somebody happens to emotionally hurt them then they will have befallen a terrible fate. Yanderes are unstable, and become unhealthily obsessive with their friends and objects of desire to the point of doing crazy things just to please them; and then when other people come into the mix, the bitter, irrational jealousy begins. Beware of the Yandere, for they surely have psychotic tendencies.

bubblecat

Re: Which anime girl stereotype are you?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 11:37:48 AM »

Kuudere

The Kuudere type is cool-headed and logical who always thinks before they speak. They are incredibly smart- and they know it, almost to the point of becoming a little arrogant at times due to their lightning wit. They are very blunt with their opinions because they know honesty is the most efficient way to success. While seemingly cold on the outside, Kuuderes are much more friendly and gentle when in places or situations where they can relax. They use their intelligence for unselfish motives, and will always aim to find a conclusion that works best for everybody.

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 11:43:29 AM »

Dandere
Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

Seems about right.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

litt

• Prinzessin
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 11:51:16 AM »

im also a kuudere

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 12:00:05 PM »

Dandere
Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

Seems about right.
Me too!  :dance:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Hiro

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 01:09:53 PM »

Bokukko
The Bokukko type is the tomboy. They are easy to distinguish from other anime girls because they will talk in a masculine dialect and have a more laid-back attitude. Bokukkos tend to be quite scruffy and don't care about putting effort into their appearance; instead they prefer to impress people by entering contests, as they are naturally very competitive characters. They also find great amusement in teasing their friends and pulling pranks. Bold and fearless, Bokukkos like to put on a confident air which other girls look up to- even though some of it is likely a facade.

:owh:

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 01:16:56 PM »

Dojikko
The Dojikko is the clumsy character. No matter what it is they are doing, the Dojikko will always find a way to accidentally drop something, hit their head, lose something important or trip over. Destined to be accident-prone, these poor characters are forever having to apologise to people and clean up after their mistakes. "Airheaded" would be the perfect way to describe their naive and forgetful thought processes. But Dojikkos are people who mean well and they have hearts of gold, so they are always forgiven for their clumsiness because of this. But please keep a band-aid spare!

Medi

• ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 01:21:49 PM »

Meganekko
The Meganekko is the girl who wears glasses. There is something about an anime character wearing glasses which gives them an odd vulnerability that people find endearing. Meganekkos are normally gentle, modest, soft-spoken people who tend to be quite shy, preferring the introverted lifestyle. They are bookish people who love to read and are very passionate about particular topics they have studied. Even if you do not own a pair of glasses, you hold the common personality traits assigned to anime girls with glasses.

Hiro

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 02:02:25 PM »

forgetful thought processes. But Dojikkos are people who mean well and they have hearts of gold
sounds like you!
@Medi swirly glasses

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 02:57:18 PM »

Tsukikage Yuri

• magical girl
    • flavors
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 06:44:16 PM »

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 07:31:10 PM »

Is your father in ? Cause if I was your father I'd be in jail.
:ecchi:
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Tsukikage Yuri

• magical girl
    • flavors
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 08:14:59 PM »

Daddy is always away at work and never has time to tea party with me  :cry:

Momona

• Princess from Tokkomple Kingdom
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2014, 09:59:24 PM »

Raz

• Gensokyo Volunteer Fairy Department
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2014, 11:51:41 PM »

I got moe and im not really sure why...
Pages: [1] 2 3