Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Depression Thread  (Read 4022 times)

MACHINE

• Madison
Re: Depression Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 02:57:18 AM »

depression has been extreme this week, same with dysphoria, fuck everything about my brain and body tbh :frusterated:

Greg

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 10:34:51 AM »

that's tough machine. i hope you feel better soon

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2014, 10:29:35 PM »

My "depression", if you can even call it that, has gotten to this stage. I guess. My coworkers think it's cool that IDGAF about most things anymore but, I'm starting to get worried that I just might of lost the ability to care about those things.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2011/10/adventures-in-depression.html

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2013/05/depression-part-two.html

I read this more than a year ago, and I found it amusing because I understood some of those feelings. I thought nothing more of it at that time. Now that I'm rereading it, I'm starting to see more of my own experiences reflected in it than I did before. And now I'm starting to reconsider my stance on "happy pills". I don't think I've gotten to the point where I need them but, I don't think I'm getting any better.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2014, 12:58:17 AM »

But I'm already tired all the time.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2015, 12:55:15 PM »

Sometimes, I'm just really unmotivated, and have random moments where I feel insecure about everything I do.

It might be because I have an inconsistent diet and sleep schedule, and it runs in the family.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2015, 12:14:25 PM »

Well after just one week having a job as something you don't have any interests in can really make for a shitty time I have a feeling the longer I stay the more I'll spiral downwards towards depression.  Then I will be like my friends who hate the jobs they have and just complain constantly about them.

:ded:

I been there, man.

Wait til you see your paycheck. It lifts your spirits.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 12:27:39 PM »

Well after just one week having a job as something you don't have any interests in can really make for a shitty time I have a feeling the longer I stay the more I'll spiral downwards towards depression.  Then I will be like my friends who hate the jobs they have and just complain constantly about them.

Having a shitty job when you're young is just part of life. You'll manage.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 12:59:33 PM »

Having a shitty job when you're young is just part of life if you're actually going somewhere.

Otherwise it's shitty job for life.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 02:26:20 PM »

I'm in one of those times where I feel like everything I say is dumd and worry my friends think I'm dumb too. Like "Well Kami_sama was nice, but he became such an annying and stupid human being." I hate it.

Having a shitty job when you're young is just part of life if you're actually going somewhere.

:tears:

That's what keeps me motivate to study in school. Even if after a few years it turns out I don't like my job, at least I would work in a comfy office and receive lots of cash. :ok4:

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2015, 02:35:51 PM »

I'm in one of those times where I feel like everything I say is dumd and worry my friends think I'm dumb too. Like "Well Kami_sama was nice, but he became such an annying and stupid human being." I hate it.

:tears:

That's what keeps me motivate to study in school. Even if after a few years it turns out I don't like my job, at least I would work in a comfy office and receive lots of cash. :ok4:

I don't feel this way around my friends usually, but around strangers or people I don't know really well, I feel really self conscious, and I'm always second guessing if something on my mind is a good thing to say, so I say nothing, so I end up feeling like everyone's wondering why I'm just sitting there not saying anything. :sad2:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2015, 03:17:11 PM »

I'm in one of those times where I feel like everything I say is dumd

I feel like everything I say is dumd

dumd

Well...

:smoke:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2015, 04:18:20 PM »

:tired:

McJongJing

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2015, 05:48:45 PM »

I've been there.
Sometimes I wonder if my old friends had any genuine respect for me, or if they just thought of me as a clown

You're moving towards something else though right?
If you're still in school then there's always the chance of something better.

McJongJing

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2015, 08:36:16 PM »

My MacBook hard drive died.
I'll give you 50 bucks to fix it.
Pages: 1 [2]