Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tarot readings!  (Read 6190 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: Tarot readings!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 12:11:03 AM »

Those are some good cards Fuura. Great thing can be expected from you!

Fuura

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 12:34:00 AM »

Great thing can be expected from you!

:laugh: The pressure! I actually feel like my birth cards are pretty spot on, but that might just be cause I have always been optimistic.

Magical Girl Lovely Elsie

• ℒℴѵℯ❤
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 12:44:42 AM »

Hello magical girl! I actually am not requesting a reading, I just thought that I would ask. On a website I read that you are given birth cards that change depending on when you were born. I think that two birth cards is the norm, but when I input my birthday into the website I was given three cards. The sun, the magician and wheel of fortune. :sparkle: Lucky me!

So I had a few questions.
Is there an actual method to determine birth cards? Like does everyone do it the same way?
Also, are there people with more than three birth cards?

Your birth cards can be calculated in a couple of different ways. One way is to use the formula MM + DD + 19 (or 20 for people born in 2000 or later) + YY. The sum you get here is then reduced by adding the first digit to the last digit for two digit sums, or by adding the first two digits to the last digit for three digit sums. The only time you'd have three cards in this system would be when this sum equals 19, so your three cards would be The Sun (19), The Wheel of Fortune (10) and The Magician (1). There's more info about this system on this page.

Another way you can find your birth cards is to add MM + DD + YYYY. Then, you add all the digits in this number. If this number is a double digit card 22 or below, that number reveals your "personality" card. You can then find your "soul" card by adding the two digits together. If the numbers add up to a single digit, then this card forms both the personality and soul number. If the number is more than 25, then it's reduced once more. One number in this system reduces twice, which is 19. In this case, The Sun (19) is the personality card, The Magician (1) is the soul card, and The Wheel of Fortune (10) is a symbol of creativity.

These are the two ways I know of where you can end up with 3 cards, and in both cases they are the same 3 cards!

I have to go for now but I will do more readings when I'm available again! And don't worry RQ, I will get to you first, sorry to leave you hanging. Bye for now friends  :wave:

Raz

• Gensokyo Volunteer Fairy Department
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2014, 12:49:14 AM »

How do i need to act/what do i need to do to make sure it happens? :yell:

Hiro

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2014, 01:40:17 AM »

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2014, 01:54:01 AM »

I honestly thought that you would say that if I picked it

But I went with it anyway

• ℒℴѵℯ❤
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2014, 03:29:47 AM »

I realized I am not as occupied as I thought so I can hang out here a bit longer!  :sing: lol

I choose this!

You picked the Knight of Coins for your signifier. The knight of coins is pensive, thoughtful, careful, and rarely spoiling for a fight. He takes a practical approach to things.

The spread I'm doing for you is the Celtic Cross:

The Atmosphere Around You:  The Ten of Coins

This card represents the fulfillment of wealth and security. This sense of accomplishment is likely to be as a result of an improved career path, more solid financial reserves, a stable home environment and a possible committed and long-term relationship. It seems like everything is coing up nicely for you lately and you feel highly successful and proud of everything you have achieved.

The Immediate Future: The Five of Batons

This card represents conflict, but it is conflict that energizes rather than hurts. This card can mean healthy competition, a vigorous debate, or relationship arguments that never become vicious. In the future you may be in the midst of conflict, tension and competition with another person or a group of people. The trouble is that everyone is trying to express their point of view and opinions but no-one is listening, and so there is little progress. There is only conflict, and there is little or no value in the discussions that are occurring. You can turn this into constructive conflict by allowing everyone to openly share their thoughts, and listen to what they have to say. Once everyone has been heard and all opinions have been considered, then you can determine the best path forward.

The Present: The Seven of Coins

The Seven of Coins here means that you have reached a point where you are stepping back and trusting that the things you have will continue to grow and be healthy. The object of your contemplation could be your career, a project, or a relationship. You have been working extra hard to achieve your goals and you are finally starting to see your work paying off. However, you feel like you're not quite out of the woods yet. You're planning for your future and are taking a long-term view. You don't want to keep putting your heart and soul into something if you're not going to see a turn-around for it, and you also know that there are some areas in your life that are just rewardless energy-sappers.

Influence of the Past: The Three of Cups

This is one of the most joyous cards in the tarot! The three of cups represents a strong social community, lots of fun, and a time for happiness and celebration. Life in the past has been good for you and you shared your happiness with others.

Influence of the Near Future: The Sun Reversed

The Sun represents optimism and happiness. This card could mean that hardships are now behind you, or that they soon will be. It may also mean that you are now reaching your goal. Reversed, the Sun does not set but becomes clouded over. In other words, the happiness and positive energy remain, but some of the clarity gets lost. It may be necessary for you to consciously acknowledge life's blessings. My advice to you in the future would be to go ahead and bask in the Sun's light of positive energy, warmth, love, growth, and success, because right now you have every reason to be calm and confident!

Your Attitude: The Nine of Swords

The nine of swords is one of the harshest cards in the deck. It is the card of fear and nightmares and psychological problems that do not necessarily indicate suffering in your external reality. You have so many wonderful things going on in your life right now, yet you still feel so much fear and anxiety, perhaps that this is all fleeting and that it might slip away from you at any moment. You are worrying excessively about your situation and are working yourself up about it unnecessarily. You're being way too hard on yourself, putting yourself down, or engaging in negative self-talk.  There is no reason for you to be so hard on yourself though. You may need to make a more conscious effort to quit the negative self-talk and replace it with positive reinforcement for a job well done. You have achieved so much, so you should be happy for yourself! Some questions for you to reflect on: What is the source of your depression? What can you do to make yourself feel better?

Your Family and Friends: The Eight of Batons Reversed

The Eight of Batons upright is the image of movement itself. But reversed, it can indicate significant delays, particularly with regard to fast-moving plans. I think this card in this position is saying that your family and friends feel like you are charging ahead with an idea or plan and they want you to slow down and consider your next steps before continuing. They may be on to something here: you may be missing somerhing in your haste and prone to making mistakes.

Your Hopes and Fears: The Ten of Swords

This is one of the most fearsome cards in the tarot. The Ten of Swords is conflict and mental difficulties to the extreme. But the very extremity of this card gives us a clue to release from the turmoil: this card suggests your fears are overreactive and a product of panic. I think this card is saying that you have a tendency to let your negative thoughts run away with you and you may worry sometimes about losing everything. But even though the cards predict that there is some conflict in store for you in the future, remember that things aren't as bad as they seem. You have nothing to worry about.

The Outcome: The Queen of Batons

The court cards often represent people in our lives. The Queen of Batons is confident, powerful, radiant, patient, loyal, and loving. She attracts admirers by her love of life, her warmth, and possibly her sexuality. I think maybe you are so blessed because someone with these qualities has entered your life!

I hope that was helpful RQ!

• ℒℴѵℯ❤
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2014, 04:15:51 AM »

Could you give me some insight on these feelings and why I still have them or why I haven't been able to move on? Sorry if I'm asking to much or incorrectly.

I'm going to do a three-card spread for your question. The first card represents the nature of your problem, the second card represents the cause, and the third card represents the solution

The Nature of Your Problem: The Lovers

The first meaning of this card in readings is always a relationship. Breakups and broken hearts are not uncommon when The Lovers card is played. Maybe the relationship ended on a sour note, or you just can't seem to stop thinking about your ex. If you've never been in a relationship before, it could be your desire for one that's giving you these seemingly unshakable feelings.

The Cause: The Seven of Cups Reversed

The Seven of Cups symbolizes love and imagination. Reversed, this card represents illusions, temptations, diversions, and making a choice from among your various desires a reality. However, the cause of your feelings may be that the choice you have made is not truly in your best interests. It's easy to get distracted by shadowy pursuits that won't truly satisfy you. My advice is to look inward and reflect on what will truly fulfill you. You need to give yourself some time and space to think carefully about where your best intentions lie.

The Solution: The Wheel of Fortune Reversed

The Wheel of Fortune reversed means, quite simply, bad luck. But while there are some unfortunate circumstances that are outside of your control, don't feel like you're helpless at the hand of fate. Think about what actions you have taken in regards to your circumstance and whether these may have contributed to your present situation. This is a good opportunity to learn from the past. Accept responsibility for your current and future situation, and look for ways that you can create more positive outcomes. The saying "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" will be helpful for you in these times! What else can you do to regain control of your destiny?

I hope that helped you gain some insight, Pleinair  :lolita:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 04:20:25 AM by Magical Girl Lovely Elsie »

• ℒℴѵℯ❤
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2014, 04:48:32 AM »

How do i need to act/what do i need to do to make sure it happens? :yell:

I'm doing a three-card spread for your question. The first card represents what you aspire to, the second card represents what is standing in your way, and the third card represents how you can overcome this.

What you aspire to: The Seven of Cups

The Seven of Cups symbolizes love and imagination. You have several choices in front of you, and the Seven of Cups tells you that you need to use your creativity to pick the right one. You'll also need to keep your focus and devote your energy to this one.

What is standing in your way: The Two of Cups Reversed

The two of cups is about love, emotional connection, and reflection. Reversed, something has gone wrong with the ideal love envisioned in this card. Anger may come between people, or distrust.  You may not be seeing eye-to-eye with someone important in your life and there is tension in your relations with this person. There is a lack of mutual respect and understanding. You may feel like you're not on an even playing field with this person. What can you do to better this relationship?

How you can overcome this: The Page of Batons

The court cards often represent a person in your life. This page brings with him a message of opportunity and fresh beginnings - a chance to use your creativity and intellect in a new and exciting way! The Page of Batons is eager, excited and ready to try new things. He is also here to poke and prod you into doing your very best. Someone with these qualities may be wanting to support you, or maybe you can support yourself by embodying these qualities.

I hope that was helpful, Raz! Good luck in whatever your pursuits are! Ganbatte!  :sparkle:

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2014, 07:35:09 AM »

Thanks Elsie
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 08:37:59 AM »

I'll have another reading if you're up to it.  :wave:

Can you give me insight into matters of love?

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 09:24:32 AM »

@Magical Girl Lovely Elsie

That was great, thanks for taking the time!

I don't actually believe in this kind of stuff much but it was still very interesting to read through, I appreciate it  :love:

Raz

• Gensokyo Volunteer Fairy Department
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2014, 05:27:12 PM »

Thanks elsie!  that actually turned out being rather insightful~   :wish:

Pomfwall Riots

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2014, 04:33:52 AM »

Tchis Strang magitsal tsard buisness frigchtens IU . Choshever IT IS seeming countenance and Nica tching that the odds to friends . You musts atstually baa and magitsal Girlie !

This strange magical card business frightens me, but it is also seeming like a nice thing to do for friends. You must actually be a magical girl!
Pages: 1 [2]